Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I was in her group 2 years ago - sm

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2016 - 7:42 pm In Reply to: I feel the same way, so sad - LR5

She was one of my favorites. I remember she got a call from one of the people in upper management who noticed she was able to get us to go the extra mile to keep the accounts in TAT. He wanted her to teach the other TSMs (title at the time) how to do that. It was actually quite simple, she treated us with respect. We did it for her, not them. She was so happy to have been noticed by the top brass, and the fact he took time out of his busy day to call her personally. She had mandatory team calls every month for which we were paid. Those were helpful when it came to communication about client changes and preferences. If she or the PC called you for any reason, she wanted it on your time sheet, which is appropriate. The manager I had after her called me and I entered it on my time sheet because I was used to doing so, she deleted the entry and emailed me that it wasn't warranted, she was snippy about it too. It is so sad that they treat those who are most loyal so badly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)