Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I make my time up earlier in the week - saturdays always run out

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2016 - 8:35 am In Reply to: Tics me off that weekday people get to make up time on Saturday when so few jobs. - dnr

For the past month or so Saturday always runs out. I have a 4 hour shift on Saturday and usually get 2 hours worth of work. I also work 4 hours on Monday, but there is always more work on Monday with less people working, so I've started (without getting permission because I don't care what anyone has to say about it) working at least an extra hour on Monday. The rest of the week by sitting here for about 14 hours a day waiting for work, I am usually able to get all 8 hours in plus some days enough extra that by Saturday I have my 40 hours in even if we run out of work. It sucks, but I haven't had to use any of my PTO. IF anyone calls me out on it, I plan to fight back. So far no one has said anything to me about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)