Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

thanks!! - moonchild

Posted: Feb 18th, 2016 - 10:59 pm In Reply to: You are an awesome daughter - mom2huskies

i'm no saint, and i bet we all have similar stories. my sister, who lives next door to me, her husband has parkinsons, so i know your trials. we did our best to take care of him at home, we had our own little nursing home compound, with her and hubby and me and mom next door to each other, until we had no choice but to get him into a nursing home. it really sucks, but everyone is better for it i think. i'm hoping mom, even though she drives me crazy, doesn't end up need a nursing home and goes quickly. she would probably refuse, either the nursing home or going quickly, lol. that sounds bad but you know what i mean. anyway, thanks all. i'm definitely gonna enjoy tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)