Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

running out of work - MT41

Posted: Feb 15th, 2016 - 9:42 am In Reply to: What kinds of jobs do you MTs do that you always - run out of work?

It seems simple to me who usually runs out of work. It is just logical that those who still have prime early daytime shifts run out first. It is also logical that the Tier 3 folks will have work while the Tier 1 or 2 folks may run out. I'm Tier 3 and work evenings now (chose that shift so as to, hopefully, have consistent work),and I seldom run out (other than around holidays, of course). When we are low of work, I will still usually get OPs or the reports that Tier 1 and 2 MTs do not do. Again, this just seems logical to me. Often, because so many day folks have logged off for NJ, I might have work for my shift since it has built up. Of course, it is still MModal who has created this lack of work by seemingly being unable to figure out what staff is needed for what hours. Craziness! This whole NJ mess is inexcusable, but I don't see much relief from it unless you can change your shift. Unfair but, unfortunately, the facts. Darn!
PS: I too just started early SS and went to part time. I understand the need to now work more limited hours but still make enough to cover increased medical insurance. Such a juggling act!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)