Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

SHDA recruitment in December - sm

Posted: Feb 15th, 2016 - 9:16 am

Anyone else think its awfully coincidental that we have run out of work after they have their new recruitment of SHDAs?  My guess is that they bulked up on the QA people right before they sent more work to India and now here we are again until they get more accounts to sign on, get what is left of us US MTs to make them happy and get the account going, only to send it all to India again.  See the pattern.  My guess is that if we do not agree to be SHDAs we will be out of a job and Tier 1 and 2, I think your in big trouble.  I even think that they monitor who you are and then decide to give you work or not.  I don't think it is any coincidence that when I sign on lately I wate the 6 minutes and bang, the work starts flowing in.  It even waits until I am just done with a job before loading another.  I swear I must be one of the lucky ones they like because in this whole mess, I have never been without work totally, maybe 10 minutes 1/2 hour one day, but my paycheck has not been hurt.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)