Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Moving people and accounts around again - Hounded

Posted: Feb 11th, 2016 - 7:23 pm In Reply to: NJA in MC's group too - PAMT

Your new accounts may not be new, but from another POD. We received an email today that our group will be changing PODs again, to balance out other PODs work flow. I can't even remember how many times they have done this. I know my new manager is MW. I know there is more than one manager with these initials, but if your manager will soon be mine also, what is she like to work for? Our PC is moving with us, which is good, she easy to work with. Our TSA is a beast though, so I hope we are leaving her behind, but nothing was mentioned in the email. If the accounts in my group will soon be yours too, a heads up, they're ghastly! Especially the one, they are also very picky, and they have no right to be. Until they make their dictators come down from Mount Everest with the high winds and loud background noise, they should be thankful we can understand them at all! So, if Dr. Chewsmoredung said "the patient" and we just put "patient" it's because we couldn't hear him over the sound of high winds and the mountain rescue team screaming in the background!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)