Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Pod audit scores, cry me a river. - dnr

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 5:38 pm

We are so terrible at our job. Such bad audit scores. Basically 1 minor error below passing. The scores for each metric are pretty consistent over the months and similar to what I remember when we were getting pod reports before the previous QA/PC transferred out. Same old advice, try harder, you are not paying enough attention, take the time to proofread after editing. Let's see.... I am trying as hard as I can. Sure, I sometimes find myself in white line hypnosis after the 7th hour. Reproof the report after editing?? I would love to do that. I would love to send 100% of my jobs 100% perfectly, but I don't have the time. I am already on PM for my lph, as are several others in this pod for lph. I would love to see the PC do every single report I did during a shift for a week and see how she does with the accents, horrible audio and horrible ASR output.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)