Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nuance Christmas - kabina

Posted: Dec 29th, 2015 - 9:52 am In Reply to: I got a promotional 10-cent pen with the company logo/info on it... LOL. - They are all greedy jerks. nm

I worked for Nuance for a short time, not around Christmas. It just seemed like they were always harping about speed, that it was never enough. I got out as soon as I could. I'm not in this to pump out work like that for peanuts. Yes, I know it's hard to hear nothing and for Christmas to feel so impersonal. You expect a personal touch around Christmas. The smaller company I work for now does send a card and some bonus money, which I greatly appreciate. I pray the work with them and situation will continue, but in today's technologically savvy world you never know what's going to change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)