Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes there are...I currently make more than 8 cpl - with a small, very reputable company

Posted: Dec 25th, 2015 - 8:38 am In Reply to: Are there any companies that pay .08 a line? - lori32i

I have seen them bashed on this site, but I have had nothing but good things occur with the company. I would have to believe it is some of the MTs that are lazy, not very good, cherry pickers, etc., and we all know the type. This company posts jobs on this site periodically; so, I would keep a lookout. Sometimes you have to go through the garbage to get to the banquet. It took me a while, but I am very, very happy with this company.

They never harass you, QA is excellent, you set your hours/days, plenty of work. Very polite and respectful atmosphere throughout the company toward MTs - quite uncommon anymore. If there is a larger than normal influx of work, you are notified so you can take advantage of the additional income; however, it is not mandatory you work. If you do not make any money it is your own fault. If I get permission, I will post their name. However, please, please look at the job postings...you will find them - I did!

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)