Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same story here. Pay was not worth the stress. - MGT

Posted: Dec 24th, 2015 - 2:45 pm In Reply to: I made 9.5 at Mmodal. Of course, there - sm

I was making 9 and 5 (though of course it was all VR so 5 cpl). Ended up there through a buy-out. I went from assigned accounts to 25+ all over the country, from NH to Alaska, so you could never become familiar enough with referring doctors, city names, and facilities to make any money. Add to that monitoring of keyboard time and pages of account specs and, finally the worst, offshore QA. Nothing's worse than toiling through a long ESL you've never done before with crackly audio only to have QA change all your commas in the Past Medical History to semicolons. Even at 5, I was making close to minimum wage because of everything else that slowed down production (I was one of the highest producers at a previous job).

Now I only make 8 cpl as an IC, but it is SO MUCH better. Flexible hours, assigned accounts, great family-owned company, helpful QA, and straight typing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)