Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That is wonderful! When I worked in-hospital - MT

Posted: Dec 24th, 2015 - 3:48 am In Reply to: Does anyone have pleasant doctors that they work for? - marge

(up until 10 years ago), doctors really appreciated our hard work. This was a 200+ physician facility. I had certain physicians who requested me personally and would even give me holiday gifts and call down to the MT office just to say thank you for catching an error. Some of these national offshoring MTSOs try to convince us that the dictators think we have no worth anymore but that is not true. Good transcriptionists are still very much appreciated. These greedy MTSOs got in the middle solely to make money off our hard work and relegate us to the "back room." If we're producing quality work, they take the credit. If there are complaints/bad dictators/bad audio, etc. then we get the blame. It's really sickening.

I should add that, thankfully, I left one of those companies - MM - and work for a smaller company again that I enjoy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)