Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too. sm - Elizabeth

Posted: Dec 20th, 2015 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: Rates for office notes in Los Angeles - crystal

Is that for gross line? It seems very low. I currently charge by 65-character line and am considering changing to gross line. I know someone who charges 4 cents per line less than I do but makes more money than I do when we compare counts on the same document. I think this is hindering me from getting work when I tell people my line rate because there is a lack of understanding. I always preferred 65-character line because then there is no need to worry about margins, font size, etc. Not sure how to approach this. Even so, my friend charges 12 cents per gross line in a town no where near the size of LA. I appreciate you Crystal, and any other advice would be appreciate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)