Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

3.5 cpl for editing - fedupwiththis

Posted: Dec 10th, 2015 - 12:51 pm In Reply to: RE: Ad on job board for editing at 3.5 cpl - Tired

Please see my ad below as this company is the one I was referring to. No company name listed in title of post though but something like USA MLS or some such nonsense. They did that because others were questioning that they were even in the US for another job post. Anyway we need to stop the outsourcing out of the country for this work. That started the problem and then the VR compounded it. Still if sending MEDICAL documents out of the country for transcription were prohibited they would HAVE to pay decent, liveable American wages. I am so fedupwiththis but am old and have no idea what other line of business I can go into. I wonder if I should go to school for coding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)