Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Love your Response - Former MT

Posted: Dec 8th, 2015 - 4:35 pm In Reply to: I feel the same way and finally decided to do something about it. - MTforNow

I chose to get out of MT 3 years ago, and it was the best decision of my life. I did not choose coding, but the mere fact that I was taking control and at least looking for another type of work, made me feel much better.

Of course, health insurance was a big thing, so hubby and I figured out a way to afford our own insurance so I could get the heck out of MT for good.

Just the feel of filling out applications, pounding the pavement,and getting some interviews felt really good.

I ended up with a job working in a used car lot. I just greet customers, answer phones, and write up ads for online advertising. Yes, I make more doing that than what MT had become.

Whatever you choose to do, go for it. You'll feel much better. It may take a while, but it won't ever happen if you don't do something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)