Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

still 7 and 4 - MTpocket

Posted: Dec 4th, 2015 - 9:52 am In Reply to: A year ago, it was 7/4. Great benefits. Probably the worst speech program I have used. sm - Former SMT

Still 7 cpl straight typing and 4 for SR. My pool is probably a 70/30 mix typing/editing. Must do 1400 lines per 8 hours on straight typing. Easy some days and not so much when the platform and account pool musical chairs thing starts. The earned time is generous if you can actually have it when you want it - start planning TODAY for an unforeseen emergency next November! Lots of bashing here but there is usually work and that counts for something. Control freaks, yes. Keep your head down and keep typing and you'll stay out of their way. I have not done all accounts, but most I've done are actually not that awful! What the hell, give it a shot :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)