Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Keystrokes YIKES - anon

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2015 - 11:32 am In Reply to: KEYSTROKES YIKES!!!! - hotoffthepress

I was recently terminated by management after several years of employment-even so, I absolutely cannot believe all the crap that continue to be said about Keystrokes. The gossiping and lies really reminds me of grade school. Yes during economic hardships they did cut salaries but I still had a job that paid more than most companies here in the USA. Nepotism-don't make me laugh, once upon a time the dream was to help family if they had started a business - now it is called nepotism-SHAME! Would it make you happy if yet another American business is gone? I would love to have my job back but things happen and I wish nothing but the best for them, maybe if you would just act like a an adult your life would better itself and you would not continue to be so unhappy that you have to come on MT Stars to gossip just to have a life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)