Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you were full time, your song and dance would be different - SynMT veteran

Posted: Nov 20th, 2015 - 3:34 pm In Reply to: Reeks - Mikki

It seems you are new to this company and you are per diem. If you were full time and had been with the company for a while, which a lot of us have, you would see how this company has changed exponentially in the last few years. You would see they used to hardly ever advertise for help because people were happy and would stay. You would see there used to be profit-sharing bonuses each year. This place has become a sweatshop and they do not value their full time employees. There have been MANY long timers who have quit and gone elsewhere because of how things are handled. Yes, it does depend on the accounts you are placed on how good the dictators are. You were one of the lucky ones who got a decent account. But, as I said, you are not full time and haven't been there for very long. Micromanaging is very common practice there. I will be leaving there in a few months because I am pursuing a career with children with disabilities. Best of luck to you and it's great you like Synernet because they need people who like it here, because the majority do not. They don't like being treated with disrespect when they send something to QA and get snippy, snotty messages back. So, I wish you the best of luck with this company. Synernet has gone from being great to being just like every other company out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)