Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is for a private mid sized service - Laurie

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2015 - 5:21 am In Reply to: IC Rates - nn

that kind of grew over the years from a smaller service. I am currently employed now by a teaching hospital that is (you guessed it) going to Epic, so I got nosing around and through a mutual MT associate, learned of this job. I was paid 9 cpl (plus insurance, etc.) at the hospital as an employee, but that job is soon to be no more. By the end of this year, it will be history. Several of us are having to jump ship. If I get lucky, I would be working for this small service as an IC. I want to get the job, of course, just not sure what would be a fair price to ask for. I do not plan to take on any extra clients on the side, just would rather work for the service as an IC. (I have a teenager and do not want to start a full-on "business.") Thank you for your help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)