Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 30)

Run, Run, Run! - Old Pro

Posted: Oct 15th, 2015 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: mtathome - hope not

I am a retired MTSO/MT and can tell you I have never heard of this "school." How did you hear of it? I surely hope it is not one of the matchbooks, and I hope you did not sign any contracts or give them any money. How did you check them out? Why did you choose them? There is absolutely no future for a wannabe MT. That train left the station about 10-15 years ago. Sometimes it is best just to cut your losses and walk away. If you don't believe me, go over to the Nuance or M*Modal boards. Can you find even one person who truly loves their job? Who does not feel exploited? Why do you think this is? And why would any MTSO hire someone with no experience when there are about 500 applications (from people with all kinds of skills on multiple platforms) and who will take the slim salaries offered these days? I know that this isn't what you want to hear, and it gives me absolutely zero pleasure to say it, but it is a wasted effort for you to pursue this. As for this "school" you have not heard from, have you called the Division of Business Registration in whatever state they are located and checked them out? Do they even have a business license? What does the BBB say about them? Sounds to me like a must to avoid, as Herman's Hermits used to say. Good luck. I hope you can find something where you can thrive, make money, and get some enjoyment while you are working. MT ain't it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)