Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

hang in there - MT Long Gone

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 12:16 pm In Reply to: Another chapter in the MModal auditing saga - Last straw

Hi Last Straw. I left this company after being acquired by M*Modal, then MedQuist. I had been on the same account for 12+ years, going from straight transcription which I loved, to VR which was a joke! That facility decided to go to a system not using human input at all, so I would have had to start from square one and/or end up in the cesspool. Fortunately, about that time I was trying to decide whether to accept a local position (none MT) with a former employer who was head hunting and approached ME! Ummm...the day I got the Email about my account vanishing, I just figured - "here's your sign." I moved on. I would either have starved to death or gotten let go anyway. I had been watching my pay drop, had to work harder to maintain my income, and no end was in sight of how low this company would sink when it came to how they treat us. Been gone 4 years now, but landed on my feet running. You'll be fine. Hold your head up and move on! I wish you the best!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)