Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry you were treated that way ... - anon

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: Another chapter in the MModal auditing saga - Last straw

I truly do not understand that anyone can treat a human being this way. It is absolutely barbaric.

I have heard VERY similar stories and recounts as yours so I know that every word you're saying is the truth. I have a feeling it will come down to this for me sometime soon too, I too am on the auditing department's radar and no matter WHAT I can't seem to get off of it.

Please trust that this has absolutely nothing to do with you, and everything to do with the inhumane way this company does business. I'm glad to know that other than a major inconvenience that this won't mean something much worse for you ... conversely, when my ax falls I will be in serious trouble. I'm a single mom and this is my one and only income and I have no one else to rely on - I only hope there will be a job someplace in the world for me when I get my notice. I have an interview on Tuesday with a nonprofit organization that I want so badly I even dreamt about it last night.

I wish you so much light and love. You didn't deserve that ... none of us deserve this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)