Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The rest of the story - OP

Posted: Sep 5th, 2015 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Some bridges need to be burned. Others need to be blown up. - Blowing mine up today. nm

I was part of a buyout 2 years ago. In that time, the grid went into affect. Then another grid/decrease because I was on a platform that made too much money. Then another cut in July when they no longer paid extra for working certain dictators on an exclusion list. Finally, I hit a week of being dropped to the lowest on the grid because too much sent to QC. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I was blessed and found another company to work for, one that I had worked with/for before, so I knew what I was walking into. No surprises. ... I did not give notice, because I feared they would terminate me upon giving notice. So, no notice given, but letting them know I will never work for them again. .... You never want to say never, as often you will be proved wrong. But in this case, I not only burned the bridge but blew it to smithereens. ... We all have our saturation point, and I finally reached mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)