Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 70)

There's a reason why people answer so defensively on here - see message

Posted: Aug 30th, 2015 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: thank you for understanding! - sm - Susan

We have 2 people who post on here regularly with a very negative agenda. While we shouldn't do it, we have gotten in the habit of just assuming it's a set-up question and answering accordingly. If you were sincerely asking your question as it appears that you were, I'll be glad to answer. I know many medical coders through organizations and forums. I've never met one who works for M-Modal. Ever. I do know that they are offering a very lightweight coding training program that would not provide enough training for most employers who hire medical coders. Whether they hire at that level or not, I don't know. Most people do not. Excuse the knee-jerk reaction to your initial question. Please stay and enjoy the forum. As you stay, you'll recognize the reason for our assuming the worst. We surely need to work on that. We're better than that in real life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)