Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

yes they are doing it on purpose, naive to think - sm - DroneMT

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2015 - 11:35 am In Reply to: I agree... - Imedx

that it isn't their plan. They takeover, plunder, take what they what, liquefy what they can and move on. I presume they got rid of a lot of ICs first, big and little producers alike. I found out a fellow IC MT who did over 30,000 lines a pay got the ax too, just a few days after I did. She was good and super fast. They destroyed the company I had been with when they took over, it was not a great company but hands down tons better then Imedx. I had good accounts then, then Imedx took over, sent all my docs to India, I then went through a series of other doctors who all went to India eventually, then on accts that produced next to nothing in lines. In order to make any money I would have had to take on 6 more doctors and worked 18 hour days, and even if I had like my friend I would still be fired. They use you up and then spit you out. I do hope they crash and burn, and hospitals wake up and cancel their contracts with them, and with any luck the work comes back to the U.S. I guess time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)