Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 56)

Imedx today's news - WC

Posted: Aug 10th, 2015 - 11:39 am

well...what can I say.  I am part-time, I see 13,000 as doing PER payperiod but to get the 325 an hour must be half for part time?  Part timers can only work 29 hours a week, so 58 hours a pay period x325 is not 13, 000 but 18,850 a payperiod. I get all speech mostly, Im not sure how to figure  it all, just gonna make sure I get 13,000 I guess.

I think that is doable for part timers BUT BUT if and only if we have the WORK!  In the email it says at the bottom of mine:  "As our volume picks up, you will be better able to meet your total pay period quota, but WE REALIZE  with work volume being low right now, that won’t always be obtainable"  So does that mean they will understand if quota is not reached? 

For full time people, man that just stinks.  Even with a ton of work and with the formula to figure it all out that was given, that is still a major amount of typing.  I DO NOT believe this is industry standards as other companies do not require this much at all.  Maybe it is industry standards for cut throat companies.

Why would they make part time doable, but full time not? I dont think it has to do with the 15 an hour wage increase as posted before by someone, but it has to do with not wanting to pay benefits. The 15 dollar an hour can takes years for some states to even go for it and federal is not in any hurry either and in our state many  people are still working part time on purpose, they are asking for less hours, cause they dont want to lose their benefits of medical and such from the state.  So they are actually in same situation, but this time by their choosing. Im not against it, Im just saying what is happening.  Anywho, I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH NOT WANTING TO PAY BENEFITS.  

I can get by right now and eek a living on part time because of my living situation which I wont go into, but in a few months, that will not work out, so going back to school to try and increase the income.

Tired and want to retire, bleh. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)