Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

REX Transcription - M

Posted: Aug 9th, 2015 - 12:09 pm

I can verify that Rex Transcription is formerly Hands On Transcription out of Yardley, PA. C, the owner of Hands On now calls herself the "Operations Manager" for Rex Transcription. I worked for C for a number of years having to quit after having had enough of being many weeks behind in pay and having to repeatedly ask for my paychecks, having paychecks bounce multiple times along with the fees I incurred, as well as simply not getting a check on payday because even though I had worked for her for many years, she "forgot" to write the check. However, mainly her excuse was, and I am paraphrasing, I have to take care of my family, what am I supposed to do? At the same time she was emailing me about her financial difficulties she was on facebook talking about her cruise out of San Juan and needing to find a good spray tanning place. It also seems she managed to keep up her payments on her Yardley home as well as her Margate NJ vacation home and funnel money into her new business venture (she is now an event planner). Should you decide to work for Rex, know what you are getting into.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)