Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IMedX - WC

Posted: Aug 6th, 2015 - 4:24 pm

No, we all got the same email.  I guess that was there way of being "personal"  If this is the way it has always been, why didn't they tell us in the beginning?  This is the nuttiness company I have ever worked for.  

The way it was written to me means since they don't do mixed text or speech, you got to be either speech or text and you have to choose I guess or you supervisor for you?  Im part time, okay it says Text: 6500 lines A PAY PERIOD...that is not a lot, for 2 weeks work?  Then its doubled for speech to 13000.  Okay which would you work?  Saying you got all the work to meet those requirements, and you get paid the chicken scratch we do, and text is more than speech in pay, if you do the math, you make more with speech than text which makes NO SENSE as text is paid more per line. ?????

I think they are forcing full time people to go part time as I not long ago asked to try for full time again and they said no full time are being hired at this time.  They get by with this stuff by wording of law, they are just under the radar to call it legal. I have a friend in labor and industries and he said they have watched these companies for year but there is nothing they can do until laws are changed.  You know they can get so greedy they may end up going bankrupt.  Im looking for something else and as soon as I find it, Im out of here.  If we file a claim against them, you cant lose your job while doing that but Im sure they will find a way to fire you later or make you life more miserable than it is right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)