Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

My take too - I agree

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 - 10:08 pm In Reply to: my take - on the situation

I feel the same way too; they don't care about American MTs or the ones in India either. It is all about them and the hospitals/doctors don't care either.

I am fortunate to work for a small company and I do clinic notes and the doctors all dictate, no voice, no ESLs and they are very conscientious about their dictation or so it seems. It is a pleasure to do their transcription.

I worked for MM and couldn't do it, didn't want to do it and couldn't take their treatment. This is a dying field, but with that said, they could still treat their MTs fairly and pay fairly. They get their money, but I guess that is all that is important to them. They are the ones who have destroyed this profession, not technology or off shoring, just them! The greedy bunch of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)