Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

turning in notice - mttp

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 - 3:20 pm In Reply to: Question about turning in notice... - KatG

It is always best to give notice. I gave notice in April and, yes, I was given the opportunity to stop work right away. I was happy about it; however, I do not know if anyone has the ability to know whether or not your TSM will be given direction to keep you on or let you go right away; either way, giving notice is the best way to go and marks you as a responsible person. I received all of my funds with no problem, and if you have any questions you can always call your TSM who, if you did the right thing, giving notice, I am sure will gladly help you. Good luck with your new job. It is sad to see so many leaving the profession because companies do not pay or manage the very intelligent and professional transcriptionists and editors professionally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)