Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 51)

My manager addressed this issue in GROWN UP - starzzz

Posted: Jul 8th, 2015 - 1:28 pm In Reply to: What burns me are people complaining .. no crying about little things - see message

manner as follows: She still sends the group e-mail (so that those who are not currently having an issue can make notes so they do not have an issue in the future). She then sends an additional e-mail to the specific workers who are currently having the issue indicating any additional information/suggestions to help in solving the problem or issue. This way, if you only receive the group e-mail and not a second one, you know you are not currently having the issue. However, it gives you a heads up so you can make notes in order to avoid the issue going forward.

I believe it is actually a good practice to also individually contact the ones having a problem because many times a person does not even realize they are having an issue (i.e. getting irritated about getting e-mails that do not pertain to them...this happened to me in the past at least once. I remember wondering to myself for instance how anyone could forget to enter the carbon copies in the demo field when the doctor gives them at the end of the report....it actually turned out that I was one of the offenders. This is why I appreciate those emails as a learning tool. That said, I still really appreciate getting (or not getting) the second e-mail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)