Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

M*Modal - My company sold out too

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 7:52 pm In Reply to: Transitioned to M*Modal - Beware!

I was in the same situation you are in and I didn't heed the advice that was given to me. I worked for them for three months and after two weeks, started to look for another job.

Now if you can live on minimum wage, so much work they want you to work 24/7 and no work, so that you can't even make a decent living or if you like being belittled, nitpicked to death over a misplaced comma or put in an, instead of a, or if you have stomach problems and are in the bathroom for any length of time and they get you for inactivity on your keyboard, then by all means work for them and see for yourself.

I was promised an account that was 80% ops and I would be a tier 3 with a 10 cpl and 6 for voice. NEVER saw it. I was given the worst accounts possible, all ESLs, poor sound quality, all the while being told how I was screwing up on a daily basis and not meeting their requirements.

I left, found another MT job and lo and behold, my work is above par, good line count, etc. Beware is right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)