Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They sent some a few years ago for MT week - still bought my own

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 11:07 am In Reply to: Sound quality - anony

I have Bose headphones too and the sound quality is still horrid. These headphones were not cheap either. The best headset cannot eliminate scratchy background or stop the doctors from mumbling or dictating in a crowd of nurses.

A few years ago they did send headsets to every MT. But of course they were for secretaries, with a microphone. As if. I think that was the last mass gift they sent out because they got so many complaints that they were cheap. I am trying to remember if that was before or after the Together We Can mouse pad.

Again, it is always easiest for them to blame us. They know which accounts and which doctors are the problem but instead of standing up to them they blame us. Maybe instead of MModal Perks or a financial advisor they should give us a discount on something we might actually use, better headphones. Or better yet, take the money they are not paying us in raises and invest in better audio.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)