A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wound care medicine - s/l coumarandine??? nm - michelle

Posted: Sep 20, 2010

x

the only thing I can think of is Coumadin - cindy

[ In Reply To ..]
I doubt this is that easy to be just Coumadin but maybe it is Coumadin and another drug run all together?

I thought the same thing, but he is saying that... sm - michelle

[ In Reply To ..]
so clearly....

Who knows? I had to send for QA on that one because I just couldn't figure it out after searching for almost an hour.

Thank you though!!

Similar Messages:

Wound Care Bee-kun Solution
Jan 24, 2010

doctor dictating medications for patient with heel eschar -- s/l bee-kun solution.  Any help appreciated... ...

Wound Care Term Help Please
Jun 14, 2010

Pt in for wound care to rle after a lower extremity bypass.   The dictator mentions after this that the pt had a reaction to the VAC dressing but is clearly not what he is daying here.  Any ideas?  Google is not helping so far. The patient has been treated with a V.A.C. dressing and presents for follow-up. The patient developed some blistering from around the wound. This was from the s/l "de-ah-care" and drapes.     ...

Word Help Please - Wound Care
Aug 06, 2014

Dermatologist stating "Patient states she has had significant success with the 2 new agents that xxxxxx has provided her at the wound care clinic (spells this) algeas and Adaptic powder." Cannot reference algeas anywhere... anyone know if this is correct spelling? thanks in advance. ...

Wound Care Note
May 13, 2015

To the wound area, Calazime will be applied today with Adaptic, alginate _______  and Medfix placed over the biopsy site and central drainage opening. s/l Xorb   ...

Hyphen Dictated:  the Wound Care Required Every Other Week Visits
Sep 04, 2013

dictated:  the wound care required every other week visits. Would it be as typed above?  Or stick some hyphens in there for every-other-week visits. This is a narrative report and I have to do it verbatim, cannot reword it. Thanks for any input. ...

Lower-extremity Wound Care-S/L "Jello-O" Cast
Dec 15, 2013

I can't seem to find this listed anywhere.  It sounds pretty clear...does anyone know the correct spelling or does the dictator actually mean "Jell-O"-?!  ...

S/ "lett" Dressing Or Wound Care Prep?
Jul 25, 2011

x ...

Wound Care, S/l "per-fours"...
Mar 06, 2011

"The patient was placed in s/l "per-fours" (four layers) to both lower extremities and had legs elevated." Feels like I should know this, but I'm drawing a blank. Any help greatly appreciated! ...

Wound Care S/l "Didaxole"
Aug 02, 2012

"Patient had s/l Didaxole applied to the wound beds."  Just can't find this?! Anyone know? ...

Wound Track Or Wound Tract
May 19, 2010

Sorry, think this may have posted on the main board.  Gunshot wound or incised wound.  Wound track or wound tract? ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Medicine Help?
Nov 12, 2009

Under discharge medicatons, the doctor dictates: s/l "pin needles kit b.i.d." I've no idea if this is right but it is pretty clear.  Help? ...

New Medicine?
Jul 15, 2011

S/L prazazine.  He is using it for decreasing nightmares. Thanks! ...

Medicine Name
Jan 19, 2012

Could somebody help me. I'm trying to understand the name of a cream used for tinea corporis and it sounds like N&T cream, but I can't find it on drugs.com. ...

New Cough Medicine
Oct 20, 2009

Can anyone help me out with a cough medicine. It sounds like Cortisol Plus. I am not sure of the spelling and have searched the net and can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea how this is spelled. Thanks in advance. ...

HIV Medicine S/l Encintrus
Nov 17, 2009

. ...

Medicine Question
Jan 19, 2010

Is the correct way to type.....DiaBeta five milligrams one every a.m.  OR DiaBeta 5 mg 1 q.a.m.  OR something completely different. Thanks! ...

Nuclear Medicine
Aug 31, 2010

The delayed images of the feet show some motion artifact and are count poor secondary to the patient's inability to  maintain stillness.   (Thanks in advance) ...

Hepatitis-B Medicine?
May 20, 2011

The doctor says "He is apparently on medications for s/l Riata hepatitis-B"   Any ideas.  I don't even know if this is a drug or what?  Thanks for any help! ...

Migraine Medicine
Feb 24, 2012

I am listening to this impossible doctor, it sounds like the is saying the patient takes Imitrex and Eskit(?) for migraines.  What is that second med?  Any suggestions? Thanks ...

DPTT In Medicine
May 25, 2015

The doctor is dictating... "I would recommend he continue on Bisoprolol both for hypertension control and to    decrease DPTT*     which can reduce the pace of aortic root dilatation" Not sure if it is DPTT or not?? ...

Medicine Help. Sounds Like Odensa.
Dec 30, 2009

Medicine for chronic pain.  Sounds like Odenza.  30 mg.  I've searched everywhere.  Thank you in advance for your help! ...

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicine
Jun 20, 2011

Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis being treated with leflunomide and "evadafept".  Any suggestions?  TIA.  ...

Medicine For Stomach Coating
Jan 03, 2011

Has anyone heard of what s/l Vembico for naproxen use as a type of stomach protector when taking medication?     Thank you! ...

S/l Seldec PE DM Cough Medicine OTC
Jan 07, 2011

nm ...

Sports Medicine Surgery
Jan 28, 2011

Diagnoses: 1.  Right anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction utilizing hamstring autograph. 2.  Right medial collateral ligament repair with posterior ______ ligament capsulorrhaphy. S/l Bleak? ...

Antifungal Medicine - V-than, V-phan?
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "Vee-than" or maybe "Vee-Fan" antifungal medication.  Any ideas?   ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

Medicine Crohn Disease
Dec 19, 2012

Dicated: Medications:  Prilosec and metta (or imetta) for Crohn disease. Any help appreciated! ...