A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/ "lett" dressing or wound care prep? - Missy

Posted: Jul 25, 2011

x

LET, lidocaine, epinephrine, and tetracaine - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

wound care - oldone

[ In Reply To ..]
Mepilex maybe?

Thanks to both of you! - nm - Missy

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Dry And Roll Gauze. Wound Dressing...sm
May 06, 2013

This is for a wound care note.  Doctor says what sounds like dry and roll gauze, and I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a brand name.  Thanks! ...

Wound Dressing Sounds Like "Simboot" NM
Aug 13, 2010

xx ...

Wound Care Bee-kun Solution
Jan 24, 2010

doctor dictating medications for patient with heel eschar -- s/l bee-kun solution.  Any help appreciated... ...

Wound Care Term Help Please
Jun 14, 2010

Pt in for wound care to rle after a lower extremity bypass.   The dictator mentions after this that the pt had a reaction to the VAC dressing but is clearly not what he is daying here.  Any ideas?  Google is not helping so far. The patient has been treated with a V.A.C. dressing and presents for follow-up. The patient developed some blistering from around the wound. This was from the s/l "de-ah-care" and drapes.     ...

Word Help Please - Wound Care
Aug 06, 2014

Dermatologist stating "Patient states she has had significant success with the 2 new agents that xxxxxx has provided her at the wound care clinic (spells this) algeas and Adaptic powder." Cannot reference algeas anywhere... anyone know if this is correct spelling? thanks in advance. ...

Wound Care Note
May 13, 2015

To the wound area, Calazime will be applied today with Adaptic, alginate _______  and Medfix placed over the biopsy site and central drainage opening. s/l Xorb   ...

Wound Care Medicine - S/l Coumarandine??? Nm
Sep 20, 2010

x ...

Hyphen Dictated:  the Wound Care Required Every Other Week Visits
Sep 04, 2013

dictated:  the wound care required every other week visits. Would it be as typed above?  Or stick some hyphens in there for every-other-week visits. This is a narrative report and I have to do it verbatim, cannot reword it. Thanks for any input. ...

Lower-extremity Wound Care-S/L "Jello-O" Cast
Dec 15, 2013

I can't seem to find this listed anywhere.  It sounds pretty clear...does anyone know the correct spelling or does the dictator actually mean "Jell-O"-?!  ...

? Peri-dressing Or Perry Dressing ?
Oct 12, 2011

Patient has had panniculectomy in the past and has a well-healed scar except for some shininess to it and a tendency for one small area to have superficial dehiscence with bleeding if pressure placed. The doc clearly says, "...recommended having the patient put s/l *peri-dressing* over his..." and later "...have obtained several of these dressings for the patient." Can't find anything. Thanks in advance.  :-) ...

Wound Care, S/l "per-fours"...
Mar 06, 2011

"The patient was placed in s/l "per-fours" (four layers) to both lower extremities and had legs elevated." Feels like I should know this, but I'm drawing a blank. Any help greatly appreciated! ...

Wound Care S/l "Didaxole"
Aug 02, 2012

"Patient had s/l Didaxole applied to the wound beds."  Just can't find this?! Anyone know? ...

Ever Heard Of "cherry" Dressing, Surgery Report, Not Pressure Dressing, TIA Nm
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

Wound Track Or Wound Tract
May 19, 2010

Sorry, think this may have posted on the main board.  Gunshot wound or incised wound.  Wound track or wound tract? ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Prep
Aug 27, 2010

When the doctor says "there was some liquid stool and prep left in the colon.." are you supposed to type it "preparation"?  ...

Best RMT/CMT Prep Course To Take Is....?
Sep 03, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm looking into taking an RMT prep course to prepare me for the RMT exam and then will be going for the CMT exam later on.  I took my MT training with Career Step, but they keep pushing the time frame on re-releasing their RMT prep course back later and later.  It was due to release this August and now it will be mid-fall. I got an e-mail from M-Tec the other day about a RMT prep course they have, which was priced well and seemed to take a reasonable amount of tim ...

Topafoam Dressing?
Dec 16, 2009

The abdomen was dressed with "Topafoam" and an abdominal binder.  this patient just had liposuction of fat from her abdomen for repair of defects in her breast reconstruction s/p mastectomy......  ever heard of topofoam???? ...

S/l An Offusive Dressing
May 13, 2010

s/l An offusive dressing is present over her former tracheostomy site. ...

Telfa Dressing
Jun 17, 2010

Since telfa is not a brand name but a material it should not be spelled with a capital T, however, per my spellchecker and even in some documents on the web it is spelled with a capital T. I'm confused... ...

S/l Pyrine Dressing?
Jul 30, 2010

s/l pyrine dressing ?  for a pyogenic granuloma ...

S/l Permacore Dressing
Sep 08, 2011

This is a stereotactic cranial biopsy.  ...

Gauze/dressing
May 10, 2012

Hearing dressing  with tweener(?) gauze Found the answer. Thanks all. ...

RMT Prep Courses
Feb 22, 2010

I have a question regarding the different prep courses offered for the RMT exam. There is one offered through OAK Horizons and one offered through Career Steps. I am wondering if anyone has used them and found them to be helpful at all or a complete waist of money. I really want to earn my RMT status, but I graduated from my mt course a little over a year ago and think that I could really use a refresher course. Any thoughts about these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Hemorrhoid Prep ?
Jun 30, 2010

ESL doctor dictating a hemorrhoid preparation s/l anoate, NOaid, anuate, anuH.  Really lost on this one.  Have been looking for hours so any help is appreciated.   ...

Best Credentialing Prep Course?
Nov 15, 2011

My company is offering an incentive in pay if I get credentialized, so I am going to go for CMT.     My question to all of you is which course is the best to take?  I see that Career Step, M-Tec, and Omniscribe offer prep courses, but I don't want to waste time and money on these if they will not adequately prepare me for the exam.  ...

"4 X 4 And A Leave In Dressing
May 19, 2010

Doing a wound care report.  The doctor is very clearing saying "4 x 4 and a leave in dressing".   Is "leave in" a type of dressing?  TIAAA♥ ...

Peri Pant Dressing?
Oct 07, 2010

used regarding a fecal impaction op report on a young child.  Thanks. ...

Type Of Foam Dressing?
Oct 16, 2010

dictator is talking about treating a wound with a foam dressing and says "knee salt" foam dressing. I cant find any type of dressing that even sounds like that, and it might be two seperate things, like "knee salt and foam dressing" but she didn't say and. Anyone know what the "knee salt" could be? ...

S/l Aquinas Or Equinas Dressing
Mar 24, 2011

A standard well-padded s/l aquinas/equinus dressing was applied in the operating room. ...