A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l riskcavay vascular necrosis - dawn

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

I am going to start her on valproic acid as well as prednisone (I have discussed risk-ca-vay  vascular necrosis).

I am having trouble finding this word. It sounds like he says riskcavay?

Risk of avascular necrosis - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
See if you hear "risk of avascular necrosis."

ahhhh yes.. I did find avascular, but duh.. didn't clue in for risk of - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you so much! i feel silly.

Happens to the Best of Us - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't feel silly. Happens to all of us, even after years of experience.

Similar Messages:

Dr. Says..An MR Study Is Performed To Rule Out Avascular Necrosis Of The Left Hip
Nov 23, 2009

Does he mean an MRI? ...

Side Effect Of Radiation Therapy, S/l Merdy Or Verdy Necrosis Of Mandible.
Aug 15, 2011

:) ...

Vascular
Feb 04, 2013

I have a Vascular account. I am hearing what I believe is "near rest pain"; however, I cannot confirm the "near" part of that phrase. It seems I have heard it dictated by different physicians. ...

Vascular Question
Feb 10, 2010

... to potentially establish "straight line" flow down to the foot Question:  straight line; straight-line; or straightline. I get mixed results on search. Suggestions and opinions appreciated, thank you.     ...

Vascular Word
Jun 11, 2010

Pathology report shows thrombus with gel-like foam in the embolectomy specimen consistent with a ??? closure device. sounds maybe like Meek's or Mink's closure device. THANKS! ...

Vascular Note
Apr 30, 2012

The patient is to wear her old S/L off-letting shoes-she is not off-letting at all at this time. Thanks in advance ...

Minor Vascular Status?
Nov 03, 2010

This is an orthopedic clinic note of a crush injury to the hand. Doctor says, "He does have decreased sensation in the finger. M____ vascular status is intact other than the neurologic changes."  S/L maybe "minor vascular status" but in a sloppy sort of way. I don't hear the "n" in "minor."  Thanks. ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Vascular Surgery Peanut??
Nov 29, 2011

Procedure is orthopedic for lumbar spinal stenosis.  Dictation states: "The L5-S1 disk space was dissected using a s/l "peanut".  The iliac vein was mobilized ever so slightly. " I have no clue about this.  Any help appreciated!  Thanks. ...

Vascular Space Of Graves?
Jul 02, 2013

I am doing an open hysterectomy and I keep hearing the phrase "vascular space of graves".  I cannot find anything in my books or on Google that confirms this or gives me any clue.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks!! ...

Vascular Procedure - S/l Sergeant's - NM
Oct 07, 2014

Thanks! ...

I'm Stumped; In PE Under Vascular, No S/l (flurosal) Claudication??
Apr 16, 2010

.. ...

Brain MRI - Vacular Voids? Are Normal. Not Saying Vascular.
Jan 19, 2012

Ever heard of vacular voids.  He is saying is clearly.  Not saying vascular flow voids. thanks for help ...

Vascular Surgery For AV Graft, SL Treatola Catheter? Nm
Jul 17, 2013

nm ...

Caught Flak Here For Excessive Charge By Vascular Surgeon
Oct 08, 2013

Back in September went to a vascular surgeon who saw me for a few minutes, said had no clue why my legs tired, hurting at night and proceeded to charge my insurance $325.00. I thought excessive being as nothing done. Others here said I had to pay for his office, his staff, and on and on. I called my insurance company, reported as excessive. I cancelled followup with him. Yesterday self referred to another physician, location approximately same as first. This particular physician said what he ...

Vascular - Femoral To Below-knee Popliteal Bypass Graft "WITH PTF" Is Functioning Well
Mar 09, 2010

PTF? or something similar Thanks ...

Anyone Heard Of "vascular Blush" In The Median Nerve
Feb 19, 2014

For the findings he says - Moderate hourglass deformity and vascular blush are noted in the median nerve. I cannot find out what vascular blush is, but it's pretty clear he is saying that, but cannot find it to confirm. Any help is appreciated. Thanks ...

Vascular: "Holster Crystal Embolization" To The Eye
May 16, 2010

Thanks   ...