A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l wide ace adhesion lysis? - Tracey

Posted: Jan 26, 2010

PLAN:  Lumbar epidural steroid injeciton with s/l wide ace adhesion lysis will be ....

thanks

injection with Wydase. Another sentence. Adhesiolysis etc. - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Epidural Adhesion Treatments. 2004. S: Do you have any specific recommendations regarding the use of Wydase as an adjunct in Adhesiolysis/Epidural lysis of ...
www.spinalinjection.com/.../Epidural%20Adhesion%20Treatments.pdf - Similar

Similar Messages:

Tsk Tsk World Wide Dictation
Nov 06, 2011

offering a whole whopping 6 cpl depending on quality!  Shame on you! ...

World Wide Dictation
Aug 13, 2014

Hello Everyone: I am looking for any insight on this company. I am strongly leaning towards it, but I don't know anyone who has had experience with the company. Thanks!   ...

World Wide Dictation - Any Info On This Co.?
Dec 13, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a company called World Wide Dictation?  Thanks in advance ...

Any Info On World Wide Or ExcelScript?
Feb 21, 2011

Looking for info on these two companies...anyone working there currently, good, bad, anything? ...

Dragon An Industry-wide Trend?
Apr 11, 2011

Are many companies installing Dragon for all their MTs to use, or are most using back-end VR where the MTs simply edit?  Inscribe is going 100% Dragon.  Is that an industry trend? ...

Careful With World Wide Dictation
Jul 23, 2012

Nice people, but the two things I mentioned above unfortunately cancel those out.  Plus 3 cpl is RIDICULOUS!! ...

Is There A Company- Wide Email Directory Somewhere?
Nov 02, 2012

Since they changed the email system, we only have access to email addresses we save. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On World Wide Dictation?
Aug 31, 2014

I got a message asking me to contact them at a specific time about a job.  Usually I am asked when I am available to talk about a job with someone. ...

World Wide Dictation Wants A Business Card
Apr 30, 2010

Has anyone else been asked by WWD to provide a business card?  And specifically state on their bus. card "independent contractor"?  What's up with that?  Anyone hear if they are in trouble or being investigated?  Hear anything about them going out of biz?  ...

Industry Wide Production Requirement Increase?
Apr 04, 2011

The company I work for just increased our production requirements from 220 to 240 LPH for ASR and for straight transcription from 150 to 160 LPH.  They gave their reason as industry-wide production requirement increases.  Anyone else out there have the same problem. ...

Country-wide Strike In India Today
May 31, 2012

Wondering if anyone has noticed an increase in work because of this? My accounts are still pretty low. ...

Anyone Work For World Wide Dictation? Never Heard
Mar 18, 2013

of them so was just wondering. ...

Do You Think That As The Economy Improves That Industry Wide Salaries Will Begin To Improve?
Sep 22, 2010

I know and accept the fact (albeit grudgingly) that ASR and offshoring are the wave of the future, but do you think that as the economy improves that things will cycle and what we do will once again become valued with the recognition of our value being reflected in higher salaries?  Or do you think that the unhappy reality is that regardless of the economy salaries will either remain stagnant or continue to trend downward? Thanks in advance for your input. ...