A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

hypertension duo therapy? - jessi

Posted: Dec 29, 2009

It sounds like theyre saying "Hypertension, well controlled on duo therapy" Any ideas? Is that right?

yes. sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
dual therapy like using calcium channel blockers and ACE inhibitors at the same time.

dual therapy verus monotherapy etc.

dual therapy - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
---

Similar Messages:

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Hypertension Med
Sep 13, 2010

Any ideas on a hypertension med that comes in 30 mg? Hypertension. Lasix 40 mg orally daily, metoprolol 100 mg twice a day, s/l nafrovit 30 mg orally daily, hydralazine 50 mg three times a day. ...

Pulmonary Hypertension...
Nov 06, 2010

"Lower extremity edema - pulmonary hypertension.  Most likely s/l 'claws up'." ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

S/l Axillary Hypertension
Apr 06, 2011

neuro doc is saying something that sounds like "axillary hypertension." I have found axillary swelling and pulmonary hypertension and axillary vein thrombosis, but not axillary hypertension itself.  Also tried "ancillary hypertension" but didn't get far with that either. Anyone have an idea? Any help will be greatly appreciated. ...

Cephalic Hypertension
Mar 28, 2014

is there such a thing as cephalic hypertension? If yes, what is it?? ...

S/l Flonil For Pulmonary Hypertension
Dec 15, 2009

Grateful for any help.  S/l Flonil, flonel, flonelle ...

Anyone Heard Of Pectana For Hypertension?
Mar 23, 2010

I can't document this anywhere and have never heard of it.  TIA ...

Mjnc7 Guidelines Hypertension
Jan 04, 2011

CONTEXT:  "Hypertension – patient is to keep a blood pressure log, which will be reviewed in approximately three weeks.  MJNC7 guidelines will be mailed to the patient as well.  "   Any ideas?  Thank you! :) ...

S/l Adawit Parameters For Hypertension
Jul 19, 2013

This sounds like "adawhit parameters" Sentence:  Will place the patient on low-dose beta-blocker for cardio protection with _____ parameters for hypotension and bradycardia. ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

S/l CTAPSE Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
Mar 17, 2010

"CTAPSE ??? or CTA PSE was reduced 1.3 to 1.6  (Sounds like he is saying TAPS...???   Tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion (TAPSE)  - BEX ...

Drug S/l Lenox 2.5 Mg Hx Of Dm, Hypertension, Gout
Jun 18, 2011

x ...

Labile Hypertension - Chart Note
Feb 07, 2011

Microscopic: Rare ______, (sounds like: abcelioe cells) occasional mucus. Rare WBCs, RBCs, and casts. is rare even right? The doctor has a thick accent... ...

Pulmonary Hypertension Sildenafil And S/l Lethyrus
Feb 03, 2012

Patient has pulmonary hypertension and is on sildenafil and s/l lethirus. What is it??  I feel like I should know what this is, but I just can't get it.  Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Pt W/ Hx Of Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes And Hypertension. See Msg
Sep 11, 2012

Meds in list for H&P s/l ABDICOR?  Any ideas? ...

Pt With Hypertension And Arthritis. Drug S/l Clora Fawn.
Aug 09, 2011

:) ...

Med S/l 'sear-a-mere', Given In List. PMH Of Diabetes, Hypertension, OSA, Chronic Kidney
May 11, 2013

nm ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

Therapy
Jul 11, 2013

MD states:  In physical therapy and s/l "kinetial" therapy.  I know kinetic therapy is a term, but kinetial? ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Gope Therapy?
Aug 09, 2010

This patient has rheumatoid arthritis and the doctor dictates the following: "(s/l Gope) therapy - no efficacy.  (s/l Flusilamine) - great response - on for 18 years." I'd appreciate any ideas on where to look or what the words may be...I couldn't find anything online. ...

Immodulary Therapy?
Oct 20, 2010

"Psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis – diagnosed in 2008, but never started on any s/l immodulary therapy." That's all for that sentence and that particular diagnosis is never brought up again in this dictation. ...

Physical Therapy
Oct 23, 2010

Typing phy. therapy and s/l aura suppression or orris impression? ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...

Need Wome Quick Therapy
Oct 20, 2009

Anybody know of a way to adjust how far the foot pedal backs up?  Yesterday, out of the blue, every time I took my foot off the pedal and restarted it, it backed up almost a whole line.  It's making me crazy, especially in ASR.  Grrrr. ...

This Is From Speech Therapy Consult
Oct 27, 2009

she is very easy to understand and likes using lots of "hard" words.  She keeps repeating this type of sentence - He showed difficulty when given a simple two-sentence scenario and asked questions s/l "per ren".  He appeared to have difficulties understanding simple, "who questions," s/l "per ren".    any help always much appreciated!  ...

Physical Therapy S/l Pullashucks
Oct 29, 2009

s/l pullashuks...thanks ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...