A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l he has a lazy S scar where his... - llr /nm

Posted: Oct 28, 2011

x

Eschar - JC

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a word eschar (which sounds like s-scar), but not sure where the lazy comes in.

Lazy-S - LK

[ In Reply To ..]
There is an incision known as a "Lazy-S incision," so this would make sense.

Similar Messages:

FTR For LAZY Mts???
Apr 05, 2010

I have been offline for a couple of days and just got done catching up here.  I wanted to respond to a post about FTR, it's further on in the thread but I am too angry to try to find it. Whoever suggested that FTR is good because it weeds out the "lazy" MTs, let me ask you this.  What about the "lazy" dictators?  HUH?  Why doesn't anyone realize that in this business TIME is MONEY?  We get paid only for the time we spend typing.  We don't get paid f ...

Lazy Doctors
Oct 05, 2013

I have a new hospital account where the doctors are supposed to dictate the addresses of recipient doctors for the letters, but most don't, so then I have to either search for the address (if they didn't garble the name too much for a search) or pend the dictation to the hospital, which takes time.  :p  Is this typical?  I haven't done letters in many years, mostly just ops and some discharges. It's very aggravating.  I don't like doing letters.   ...

I Am SO SICK Of Lazy Dictators. Have Had To Send
Mar 05, 2012

multiple reports to QA this morning because of one PA's absolute laziness.  ...

Scar Location
Jan 12, 2012

"Patient has a big scar in the right upper quadrant extending from zippy/ziffy sternum to the right flank from his prior gastrectomy." ...

Cleft Lip Scar
Jul 17, 2013

Surgeon preparing to revise cleft lip scar says . . .. He has a tethered scar on the right s/l filtra-crawl status post rt unilateral cleft lip repair. ...

Type Of Scar/acronym?
Dec 05, 2013

Dr. describing a previous lumpectomy and axillary scar as "midline s/l PALP scar, healing" could be an acronym.  Anybody every heard anything similar???  Maybe posterior antecubital lateral pectoralsi??????  Just a guess. Thanks in advance!     ...

No Burn, Scar, Or Depression Loss ??
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Treatment For Infected Umbilical Scar..sm
Nov 11, 2010

Patient has drainage from a C-section scar from 20 years ago.  Diagnosis is a likely bacterial infection versus fungus.  Treatment with s/l ofloxacin drops 2-3 times daily as well as clotrimazole solution in case of fungal element. Of course, where he says s/l ofloxacin, it is not clear whether or not he's saying the "O" however, the floxacin is clear.  Can anyone verify this?  Does it make sense to use ofloxacin drops in this way?  Or does anyone know of a floxac ...

The Patient Has What S/l An Un-sy-fee Lower Abdominal Scar - SM
May 30, 2013

dr doing a laparoscopic cholecystectomy and cant use his normal incision site because the patient had an un-sy-fee lower abdominal incision so he has to put his ports in another place.  Non-ESL, very clear.  I am sure this is an abbreviation for something or some kind of nickname, but cant come up with anything.  Any ideas...TIA.  ...

On The Right Side Of His Chest, There Is A "hemo Port" Scar.
Nov 18, 2010

? ...

Issued Yellow "dysensesis" With Deeper Scar
Dec 02, 2010

Help!!!   Doing Occupational therapy  and she says   "Issued yellow (s/l) 'disenthesis / dysenthesis(?)' with deeper scar tissue massage' for hand scar.    Please help!!! ...

S.l "osteolaparoscopic" Scar Near The Right Lower Quadrant
Mar 01, 2012

Scar At The "10 11 O'clock" Position...
Feb 23, 2010

This is how it was dictated.  Do I type 10/11 o'clock position or 10 o'clock/11 o'clock position or some other way?  Thanks! ...