A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pelvic mask - JustMe

Posted: Feb 11, 2014

right pelvic s/l silo mask.  

"pelvic sidewall mass" possibly? nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

An Aquaplast BrainLAB Mask Was Used With A "prin All Over" Mask.
Feb 17, 2011

For radiation oncology simulation:  An Aquaplast BrainLAB mask was used with a "prin all over" mask.  ...

Oxygen Mask
Jan 02, 2011

The patient maintained his oxygen saturation via s/l Bags-off mask. Help if you can please!! ...

S/l FiO2 On 35% Tracheostomy Mask Is 92%
Jul 30, 2010

s/l FiO2 on 35% tracheostomy mask is 92%. I'm used to FiO2 being a much lower number.  Does this make sense? ...

T-mask (?) Added To Increas Oxygenation
Sep 05, 2010

I've never heard of a T-mask.  Is that correct?  The sentence reads:   O2 sat initially was 83%.  She was placed on oxygen with increase in O2 sat to a mere 90, and then T-mask was added.   It sounds just like T mask, but I can't find that anywhere.  Is that correct? ...

Pelvic Feels (s/l Mar-i-tal).... SM
Oct 20, 2009

Pelvic feels _______ and the vaginal vault has diffuse reddening. ...

Pelvic Exam
Jan 07, 2010

Patient has no adnexal mass.  No s/l "balathal" mass, as well. I've typed this only a few times before.  Now my brain's fried and not helping me in the least. LOL Thanks in advance :) ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Pelvic Exam Questions
May 27, 2010

I have 2 questions here.... Pelvic exam reveals s/l (non patchless) introitus.  Cervix everted.  Pap smear taken without friability.  Vaginal walls show mild decreased s/l (rue guy) and a little bit of paleness.  Any ideas on these?  Thanks so much :) ...

Pelvic Dural? See Message
Oct 03, 2011

In physical examination, doc is saying pelvic s/l dural is stable.  Does that make sense?  TIA ...

S/l Demoshable Pelvic Obliquity - Sm
May 02, 2013

She has s/l demoshable pelvic obliquity with left side higher than the right. Going nuts and losing hair! TIA!! ...

Pelvic Examination...please See Message
Oct 24, 2013

The speculum was introduced into the vaginal vault.  The cervix is cleansed.  The anterior lip is grasped with the tenaculum and the s/l Piepill is inserted to approximately 8.5 cm.  Thx! ...

Help - Surgical Procedure For Pelvic Prolpase
Oct 27, 2010

It sounds like the patient will need a "mash."  Does he mean mesh?  (ESL) ...

Pelvic Ultrasound S/l Secular Images
May 01, 2011

In pelvic ultrasound, doc says  color flow _____ images.  s/l  "secular" but I'm wondering if it is  "sector"   Also same word in venous Doppler.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

Pectorum (sp) Pelvic Girdle Muscle
Mar 24, 2014

It sounds like he says pectorum? but i can not find anything like that. helppp ...

Pelvic Exam Of Pregnant Woman_Aura ? Segment
Dec 21, 2009

Doctor says bimanual exam shows an anteflexed uterus, somewhat senstiive, aura ? segment was not easy to palpate for softness.  What is the name of the segment he is referring to?  ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

"easy Mask" Anesthesia. Need Correct Spelling. Sm
Oct 08, 2011

The patient was put to sleep using "easy mask."  Can anyone tell me if this is a brand name, and if so how is it spelled?  I can't find it in my references nor by googling.  Thanks! ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Pelvic Exam Revealed The S/l "tuft" To Be Healed --OB/GYN, Nm
Feb 11, 2015

. ...

"prosthidencia" In Pelvic Exam (prolapse) Nm
Sep 25, 2010

x ...