A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

An Aquaplast BrainLAB mask was used with a "prin all over" mask. - bangle

Posted: Feb 17, 2011

For radiation oncology simulation:  An Aquaplast BrainLAB mask was used with a "prin all over" mask. 

Similar Messages:

Oxygen Mask
Jan 02, 2011

The patient maintained his oxygen saturation via s/l Bags-off mask. Help if you can please!! ...

Pelvic Mask
Feb 11, 2014

right pelvic s/l silo mask.   ...

S/l FiO2 On 35% Tracheostomy Mask Is 92%
Jul 30, 2010

s/l FiO2 on 35% tracheostomy mask is 92%. I'm used to FiO2 being a much lower number.  Does this make sense? ...

T-mask (?) Added To Increas Oxygenation
Sep 05, 2010

I've never heard of a T-mask.  Is that correct?  The sentence reads:   O2 sat initially was 83%.  She was placed on oxygen with increase in O2 sat to a mere 90, and then T-mask was added.   It sounds just like T mask, but I can't find that anywhere.  Is that correct? ...

Pt With Radiation Therapy To Forehead In Simulation Note "A Smallerford Mask" Was Made For
Jun 09, 2010

d ...

"easy Mask" Anesthesia. Need Correct Spelling. Sm
Oct 08, 2011

The patient was put to sleep using "easy mask."  Can anyone tell me if this is a brand name, and if so how is it spelled?  I can't find it in my references nor by googling.  Thanks! ...

BrainLAB Or Brainlab
Mar 06, 2012

Having quite a heated debate with my supervisor, we just started using a BrainLAB Image guided system at the one account I type for and she insists it is to be typed Brainlab, I believe it is BrainLAB from typing on a different account. Is either one correct? Please advise. Thx. ...

Drug S/l Prin-o-pril Pt Has CHF, CAD, HTN, Diabetes
Aug 14, 2011

x ...