A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pelvic exam of pregnant woman_Aura ? segment - mary

Posted: Dec 21, 2009

Doctor says bimanual exam shows an anteflexed uterus, somewhat senstiive, aura ? segment was not easy to palpate for softness.  What is the name of the segment he is referring to? 

lower uterine segment, perhaps? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pelvic Exam
Jan 07, 2010

Patient has no adnexal mass.  No s/l "balathal" mass, as well. I've typed this only a few times before.  Now my brain's fried and not helping me in the least. LOL Thanks in advance :) ...

Pelvic Exam Questions
May 27, 2010

I have 2 questions here.... Pelvic exam reveals s/l (non patchless) introitus.  Cervix everted.  Pap smear taken without friability.  Vaginal walls show mild decreased s/l (rue guy) and a little bit of paleness.  Any ideas on these?  Thanks so much :) ...

Are Liver Lobes Segment IVB Or Segment 4B ??
Jan 18, 2011

:) ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Pelvic Exam Revealed The S/l "tuft" To Be Healed --OB/GYN, Nm
Feb 11, 2015

. ...

"prosthidencia" In Pelvic Exam (prolapse) Nm
Sep 25, 2010

x ...

Should You Notify Your Company If You Are Pregnant?
Oct 30, 2009

I am due to have my baby next month.  I still have not told either of the places I work for that I am having a baby.  For those of you who have been through this before, did you let your company know or did you just have your baby and then got right back to work as quickly as possible?  The company I am an employee I am not worried about my job getting gone, but the company where I am an IC, I am a little weary of telling them I might miss a few days because I don't know if t ...

In Hosp For Formal F***s***al Monitoring . Pt 28 Weeks Pregnant.
Sep 19, 2012

x ...

? Segment
Sep 12, 2012

Hirschsprung's disease, endorectal pull-through, resecting the s/l aeonic segment   Thanks! ...

ST-T Segment Abnormalities?
Apr 23, 2012

Would this be right?  I've heard of ST-T-wave abnormalities but not ST-T segment.  It sounds like he is saying "ST-T," and is definitely saying segment.     ...

ST-segment Depressions V4-V6a
Oct 09, 2012

ST-segment depressions V4-V6a.  Is the "a" correct on the "V6"?  Thanks a bunch. ...

Vasectomy - S/l Inter...... Segment
Jun 13, 2015

Vasectomy procedure note.   "Mucosa cautery was performed on both the testicular and abdominal end after cutting out an inter----- segment."   and  "then proceeded to perform mucosal cautery on both the testicular and then the abdominal end after cutting out the inter--- segment." Two different files, same _____ in both.  Help! ...

Did Anyone Watch 60 Minutes' Opening Segment
Oct 25, 2010

were out of work, their UE benefits had run out, and they were "too young to retire, but too old for rehire?"   That story was an eye-opening and scary.  ...

Pelvic Feels (s/l Mar-i-tal).... SM
Oct 20, 2009

Pelvic feels _______ and the vaginal vault has diffuse reddening. ...

Pelvic Mask
Feb 11, 2014

right pelvic s/l silo mask.   ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Pelvic Dural? See Message
Oct 03, 2011

In physical examination, doc is saying pelvic s/l dural is stable.  Does that make sense?  TIA ...

S/l Demoshable Pelvic Obliquity - Sm
May 02, 2013

She has s/l demoshable pelvic obliquity with left side higher than the right. Going nuts and losing hair! TIA!! ...

Pelvic Examination...please See Message
Oct 24, 2013

The speculum was introduced into the vaginal vault.  The cervix is cleansed.  The anterior lip is grasped with the tenaculum and the s/l Piepill is inserted to approximately 8.5 cm.  Thx! ...

Surgical Term, S/l "Pregnant Hohmann" Sm
May 26, 2015

I swear it sounds like he is saying "pregnant" Hohmann.  "brachioradialis tendon was lifted up, pregnant Hohmann was placed along the most lateral aspect of the radial tuberosity."  I cannot verify it in any of my books or online.  Help please if you can.  TIA! ...

Help - Surgical Procedure For Pelvic Prolpase
Oct 27, 2010

It sounds like the patient will need a "mash."  Does he mean mesh?  (ESL) ...

Pelvic Ultrasound S/l Secular Images
May 01, 2011

In pelvic ultrasound, doc says  color flow _____ images.  s/l  "secular" but I'm wondering if it is  "sector"   Also same word in venous Doppler.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

Pectorum (sp) Pelvic Girdle Muscle
Mar 24, 2014

It sounds like he says pectorum? but i can not find anything like that. helppp ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

Eye Exam - Help, Please And Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009

External exam, pupillary exam, and slitlamp examination of the anterior segment are normal both eyes intact, all tension is normal both eyes.  Undilated funduscopic examination with a 90-diopter revealed a question of mild nerve s/l "fiber alla" edema.  ...

Help In MSK Exam
Nov 20, 2009

Lasègue sign is negative bilaterally, flare sign negative bilaterally, Rayberg maneuver negative.  I cannot find flare, so not sure if it is flare or flair.  Have no clue has to Rayberg maneuver.  Thanks. ...

Eye Exam Help And Thanks
Jan 05, 2010

Slitlamp exam is normal.  Intraocular pressure by tactile is normal.  On dilated funduscopic exam, cup-to-disc ratio is 0.15 with sharp margins in both eyes (s/l maculo splat).  Dilated funduscopic exam is within normal limits both eyes.    ...

Can Anyone Take The RMT Exam?
Mar 23, 2010

...or are there pre-reqs?  I've looked at the main ahdi website, I just wasn't sure if when they say that you have to "apply" if that means they will look at your experience and either accept or deny you or whether applying is simply a formality so they know you want to take the test.Also, if you've already taken the test, what were some of the toughest sections (for you personally)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Exam Help
Apr 07, 2010

In the physical exam, the doctor says the following under the HEENT heading: Pupils are pinpoint and nonreactive.  Normal appearing sclera.  TMs are clear with good light reflection.  No s/l "battle sign".  Normal nasal exam with no polyps.   Help if you can please. ...

RMT Exam
Jan 19, 2011

I am ashamed to say that I took the RMT exam twice and failed the transcription part twice. I am horrified! So, here are my questions.  Am I the only one or are there any others of you in my shoes and how did you study for the exam? What study tools did you use? ...