A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ortho - hip stability test - s/l "dolly ozzies" - beatles22

Posted: Feb 18, 2010

I must be way off because I can't find it in my books either.  Thanks for any help.

DDH of the left hip.

Examination of her hips today showed _____, Ortolani, and Barlow tests are negative.  Hips are quite stable.

Is it Galeazzi? nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

sign - how about

[ In Reply To ..]
galeazzi

that is right! thank you both! - beatles22

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Ortho Lab Test
Apr 06, 2011

Drawing fluid from knee for lab.  Sending a culture and what sounds like a "crush" panel.  Any ideas? ...

PT/ortho S/l Lasakes Test
Jun 24, 2011

Dictated right after straight-leg raise and FABER test. ...

Ortho Test Of Shoulder
Sep 07, 2011

Shoulder injury - doc says mild pain with s/l taze test, katays test, patays test.  Thanks for any help. ...

Ortho Test Term
Apr 22, 2015

Been doing ortho for quite a long time but can't figure this one out... biceps tests including Speed, Yergason, and s/l "mamori" are all negative.  Any help?:  ...

Ortho Note - S/l Peer Formance Impingement Test
Jan 15, 2010

thanks. ...

MModal MTs, Do You Feel You Have Stability There?
Jun 20, 2012

I just accepted a position, mostly because I want some stability.  I've been an IC for 25 years but have found that in the last few years, I'm usually sending out resumes every 4 to 6 months because of no work or low work or MTSO lost account, etc. Most recently I signed on as an IC for a company who had taken a hospital's backlog, so I knew that one wouldn't last long.  It lasted 3 months. Just before that job, I was working for an MTSO who sent an email to all ...

Stability/balance Ball Chairs
Jan 06, 2012

Anyone use a stability/balance ball as a chair while working?   Would appreciate hearing any thoughts on whether you felt it helped you with posture, core muscles, balance, etc. ...

Latest On Diskriter, New Owners, Stability
Dec 31, 2012

Please provide feedback- positive and negative - with regard to latest on Diskriter, new owners, stability, etc.  Thank you. ...

Ortho Note - S/l "Stewart" Test But Cannot Find Spelling
Mar 05, 2010

Neurologic examination of his lower extremities is fully intact, including motor, sensory, and deep tendon reflexes.  Straight leg raising tests are negative.  s/l "Stewart" test is positive bilaterally.    thanks for any help! ...

Moving Scapula Over "long Field" In Ortho Test?
Aug 11, 2010

He is testing a patient who has shoulder strain.  "I can feel some crepitation as he moves his scapula across his s/l long field." I've never heard this before.  Maybe "lung field", but in an external ortho test that seems odd.  Any thoughts? ...

"sundown" And Jobes Test - Ortho???
May 23, 2010

sundown testing for shoulder??  TIA ...

Like Dolly Says: "take This Job And Shove It"
Jan 19, 2010

My CCM reassured me that when the big account switch would take place I would remain on the same accounts.  She told the truth, I got the same accounts, but like so many, many others, I got put on 100% ASR and those mush mouthed dictators I heard so much about.  I tried to talk to her, my complaints fell on deaf ears.  (big surprise right!)Before this I had been blessed enough to have 80/20 MT/ASR, earing a healthy paycheck usually (not great mind you, but healthy).  I am sim ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Help With This Ortho Please And Thanks!
Oct 22, 2009

this note is for pain of the right ankle - She has had multiple treatment modalities, including s/l "an o fa reeses", Lidoderm patch, acupuncture, Neurontin. and on physical examination, There are no skin changes over the ankle.  No erythema, warmth, or other sign of infection.  There is no s/l "al o din e um".  She does not have a focal area of tenderness to palpation. ...

Ortho Help?
Nov 03, 2009

A left lateral disc protrusion herniation of 7-8mm is noted effacing the surface of the thecal sac and extends into cauter recess of the left neuroforaminal stenosis. This might impinge the exiting dural sleeve of the left L4 nerve root.   Any ideas? THx. ...

Need Some Ortho Help, Please
Aug 13, 2010

Dictated: Structurally, I think the wrist is intact.  There is no s/l clunking.  s/l Lots of chip test is normal.  No point tenderness is noted.    Any ideas??? ...

Ortho Help Please (and Thanks!)
Aug 26, 2010

Pediatric case  "his radius fracture had some loss in reduction with _____(s/l apextal soluation"??)     ...

Can Anyone Please Help? Ortho
Sep 12, 2010

Does this make sense "stiff rank with anterior drawer testing".  If not, any suggestions what kind of rank couldsound that way"   As always,  my profound gratitiude.  ...

Ortho Help Please!
Nov 23, 2010

I need some opinions please.  When they are dictating about joint replacements is it well-seated or well-seeded.  I have always typed well-seated but I have had my QA to tell me different TWICE now, one states well-seated and the other states well-seeded.   TIA ...

Ortho X 2
Mar 11, 2011

...lateral partial faciectomy with patellar revision with or without the need forS/L tenalum augment.  I do not think there will be an issue with S/L bone stop, but I will have the S/L tenalum augment available. Thanks in advance. ...

Need Ortho Help . . .
Mar 17, 2011

Procedure is:  Biomet E1 active articulation dual-mobility total hip. Implant Utilized:  Biomet active articulation dual-mobility hip system with the vitamin E infused polyethylene ball that was 42-mm in diameter with an inner 28-mm _________ ball.   Sounds like "ko o chrome ball?"   Thanks for any help!   ...

Ortho Op
Apr 01, 2011

Help, on an arthoscopic repair (knee) he says "a latral patellar s/l porro site was created with an 11 blade...."  Is he saying Portal site?  Never had this guy before.  Please help, uggg. ...

Ortho - Please Help
Apr 27, 2011

I'm doing something sounds like at C5-6 and C6-7 there is reduced "volvulus" of arytenoid space due to mild disk degeneration.  I know its not volvulus - any suggestions? ...

Help Please - Ortho
Feb 23, 2012

Examination shows that her neck is tender over the lower? cervical spine anteriorly and laterally on the right and left.  Motion is good in the neck.  Isn't the neck in the upper cervical spine?  I am burnt out today.  Thanks for any help. ...

Ortho -
Aug 24, 2012

Patient with herniated disk and radicular symptoms.  Previous lumbar fusion, cortisone injections.  Recommendation for surgical procedure:  s/l PEAK or PEEK cages, plates, fusion.  Is anyone familiar with this?  My Stedman's Ortho book has a PEAK Fixation System, but I also find PEEK listed online as PEAK cage-and-plate.  Thanks! ...

Ortho X-ray Help
Oct 03, 2013

TEXT: There is some evidence of scapular notching that would be a ____ class III notch up to and possibly slightly beyond the inferior screw. Sounds like servo? ...