A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

modified "Osler shilobac difficulty questionnaire" - catwoman

Posted: Sep 14, 2012

This is SO garbled!  Any help appreciated.

Could it be - (see message)

[ In Reply To ..]
Oswestry Disability? As in the Oswestry Disability Index? Or Zurich Claudication Questionnaire?

Oswestry - catwoman

[ In Reply To ..]
Yea - you are a genius - thanks!

Similar Messages:

Here's A Questionnaire
Oct 23, 2009

From the following items, list from "most important" to "least important" your personal preferences:1.   Line rate (straight transcription, not VR).2.   Direct debit.3.   Good dictators (can be ESLs, but you don't have too much difficulty with them).4.   Medical benefitis (i.e. health insurance).5.   Paid time off.6.   Platform is easy to learn and use.7.   Required lines per day/shift.8.   Willingness of company to hire new MTs (up to 1 year of ...

Questionnaire - Have Some Fun
Jan 14, 2010

Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Copy this info (including the instructions) to an email and answer all of the questions as they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit 'forward' so you can cha ...

Difficulty Swallowing
Jan 13, 2011

Help!!  I need help with this sentence. There is palpable thyroid when swallowing.  Unable to determine whether there is a  s/l "marchenot". ...

Difficulty With A Word
Feb 14, 2011

My doctor is dictating what sounds like "onblock or unblock" resection.  This is in relation to a colectomy due to cancer.  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Job Difficulty
Jan 08, 2014

I'm a transcriptionist/editor with 23 years' experience working at home for various companies and in hospitals.  I have had a hard time getting a new job lately.  I have been applying to all the jobs on the job seeker's board for the past 3 weeks and have only gotten 2 replies, to do further testing.  I've heard nothing else.  With my skill level and experience, I can't imagine why I would not pass the testing.  I'm wondering if anyone ...

Difficulty Working With Too Many Interruptions...
Aug 18, 2010

My mother will know I am working, will walk in my office and see me working and come in and ask me something.  She comes over periodically to check on my 12-year-old son after he has come home from school to see if he would like her to fix him something to eat, etc.  She lives next door.  Anyways, my mother is the best mother in the world, would do anything for me or my husband or son.  It is just she isn't married anymore and gets bored.  When she comes in my offic ...

Due To The Difficulty Of The Account, They Are Paying
Aug 28, 2012

4.5 for editing and 8 for ST?!?!  They think that is a good pay rate apparently!!  I wish that place had a dislike button!! ...

If One Is Having Difficulty Meeting Production And Their Final Warning Is Next
Sep 10, 2013

So if one is having difficulty meeting production and their final warning is next...will I qualify for unemployment for not meeting my company's expectations? And yes, I am an employee and just went from full-time to part-time and does that make a difference on unemployment benefits? ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy
Feb 15, 2010

Please help!!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy.  Doctor says "The axillary vein was then cleaned along it's course, bringing down all the surrounding "adentenial"?? tissue inferiorly with this specimen.    Please help if you can, I've looked for everything that makes sense. ...

Right Modified Radical Mastectomy -again!
Feb 15, 2010

Okay, this doctor is driving me crazy!  Operative report - right modified radical mastectomy -  Doctor says "The axillary "infarct"? and "adventissar"? was carefully brought down with the specimen."   HELP!! ...

Modified Barium Swallow
Sep 11, 2011

MODIFIED BARIUM SWALLOW Patient was given thin liquids, nectar-thickened liquids, pudding, mechanical soft tissues and chopped meats. In the oral phase there is decreased lingual range of motion, coordination and decreased _____.  Sounds like he is saying "dentition".  ...

Modified S/l Stein Interspace Release
Apr 07, 2010

This is a bunionectomy and he is saying, a modified s/l stein interspace release was performed in standard fashion.  I can't verify "stein" anywhere.  ...

Modified Shoulder Reduction Technique
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone familiar with a type of shoulder reduction technique for dislocated shoulder?  Sounds like the doc is saying modified "Stitz" technique.    ...

Hand Operation, Sounds Like Modified *sujima* Stitch
Jul 12, 2011

XXX ...

Modified Kujima Stitch Using A #2 FiberWire Was Passed Up The Achilles...Anyone Heard Of Kujimi Stit
Mar 04, 2010

xx ...

Child With Difficulty Sleeping Prescribed "boca" Medications At Night
Aug 13, 2010

. ...

Open Hernia Repair, S/l Modified "bessina" Technique.
Jan 07, 2015

We then proceeded to primarily repair the inguinal floor using a modified "bessina or bethina" technique using Ethibond 2-0 situres. ...

One More - S/l "Tillaway" Modified Seldinger Technique - Nm
Dec 09, 2010

Thank you! ...

GYN: Modified "Markovitz" Procedure?--nm
Dec 04, 2009

:) ...

Modified Maze Procedure, Is Maze Capitalized Or Not
Jul 23, 2014

I have a really old cardiovascular/pulmonary book and it shows maze is not capitalized.  I'm new to VR and it is always capitalizing maze, so who is right?  Modified maze procedure or modified Maze procedure...I'm betting on the book.  TIA ...