A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

child with difficulty sleeping prescribed "boca" medications at night - DS

Posted: Aug 13, 2010

Zolpimist? n/m - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]

could the doctor be talking slang for a lot of medication? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
bucu-slang meaning a lot

buccal? - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]
buccal (ร‹ˆbรŠŒk ร‰™ l)

รข€” adj
1. of or relating to the cheek
2. of or relating to the mouth; oral: buccal lesion

(from Latin bucca cheek]

Thanks for the good suggestions - DS

[ In Reply To ..]
I will see if any work on reviewing tape.

Zolpidem, maybe - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Night Schedule Sleeping
Apr 18, 2010

Just started a new job (this will be my second full week) and I am working Sun-Thurs 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.   I actually have work all night and no NJA screen popping up.  My problem is I start to fad about 4 hours in and hard to stay awake.  Anyone working this shift or 11-7 or whatever, when did you sleep?  I go right to be at 6 a.m. and can sleep about 6 hours (that is about all I slept when I worked the day shift and had no problem).  I have tried taking a nap before ...

Not Sleeping
Oct 19, 2009

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?  I have tried Melatonin, per my doctor.  Any advice? ...

When A Doctor States "the Child Is A *2+ 5-year-old* Child", Is This The Way It Should Be
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

PCP Prescribed S/l Vaulta And She Is Not Having Hot Flashes At This Time.
Aug 15, 2010

tia ...

Difficulty Swallowing
Jan 13, 2011

Help!!  I need help with this sentence. There is palpable thyroid when swallowing.  Unable to determine whether there is a  s/l "marchenot". ...

Difficulty With A Word
Feb 14, 2011

My doctor is dictating what sounds like "onblock or unblock" resection.  This is in relation to a colectomy due to cancer.  Thanks so much. ...

Transcription Job Difficulty
Jan 08, 2014

I'm a transcriptionist/editor with 23 years' experience working at home for various companies and in hospitals.  I have had a hard time getting a new job lately.  I have been applying to all the jobs on the job seeker's board for the past 3 weeks and have only gotten 2 replies, to do further testing.  I've heard nothing else.  With my skill level and experience, I can't imagine why I would not pass the testing.  I'm wondering if anyone ...

Prescribed S/l Celendec(?) And Flexeril For Muscle Pain
Aug 18, 2010

I'm stumped on the name of this drug -- have looked it up in Google with every spelling I can think of with no luck. The patient was prescribed s/l Celendec and Flexeril for muscle pain. Thanks!!! Lauren ...

Difficulty Working With Too Many Interruptions...
Aug 18, 2010

My mother will know I am working, will walk in my office and see me working and come in and ask me something.  She comes over periodically to check on my 12-year-old son after he has come home from school to see if he would like her to fix him something to eat, etc.  She lives next door.  Anyways, my mother is the best mother in the world, would do anything for me or my husband or son.  It is just she isn't married anymore and gets bored.  When she comes in my offic ...

Due To The Difficulty Of The Account, They Are Paying
Aug 28, 2012

4.5 for editing and 8 for ST?!?!  They think that is a good pay rate apparently!!  I wish that place had a dislike button!! ...

If One Is Having Difficulty Meeting Production And Their Final Warning Is Next
Sep 10, 2013

So if one is having difficulty meeting production and their final warning is next...will I qualify for unemployment for not meeting my company's expectations? And yes, I am an employee and just went from full-time to part-time and does that make a difference on unemployment benefits? ...

Prescribed "Lidol" Patches For The Hip - Any Guesss??
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

Child Psychiatry
Feb 02, 2010

The 4-year-old child is being examined for inappropriate sexual contact.  She is noted to be having self ______ behaviors. s/l comenistrative ...

Well-child Care
Apr 15, 2012

Doctor says: She states her health has been good without any treatment besides a well-child care period (do you think period as in punctuation???) ...

Child Or Children
May 02, 2012

This dr. is not consistent. Sometmes she says, "She is married with a male and a female CHILD." Other times, it's "She is married with a male and a female CHILDREN." This occurs often enough that I'm totally confused on the proper term. ...

Child Birth
Jan 12, 2013

Hi. "Frontal vaginal delivery" Simple, duh, I have brain freeze. Can someone help. Thanks. ...

Transcribe Child's Age
Dec 11, 2013

I forgot how to transcribe, "A 6-year and 5-month old child!"  Thanks ...

Help! Med For Child S/l Peer And Albuterol??
Apr 28, 2010

.. ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Child Exam Questions
Aug 10, 2010

Would this go under genitourinary or skin exam:  The diaper area has an erythematous rash.  There are no open areas at this time.  There are no abnormalities of the scrotum.  Also, Prilosec for rhinitis?  Thanks.  ...

Ortho Total Hip On A Child Help Pls
Jan 13, 2013

Hi any help really appreciated, cant locate anything even close.. Pinnacle, s/l "banton" acetabular component with a 28 mm Ultrex polyethylene liner. ...

Red Headed Step Child
Jul 15, 2014

Anyone else feel that way -- especially those of us that just got shuffled off to wherever when their supervisors got RIFfed? ...

Is "amphetamine" Really A Medication Prescribed?
May 07, 2010

I believe he actually says her home medications are #1: Amphetamine. This completely caught me off guard in all the years and years I have never heard this as a medication.  I thought it was an illegal drug.  Am I mixed up somehow? Thanks ...

Influenza A...prescribed S/l "Talavir" 75 Mg. R/O, Please
Apr 10, 2012

Pt has influenza A. Doctor says to get rest and fluids, and then says what sounds like "Also, Talavir 75 mg, #10, no refill, 1 b.i.d." Talavir seems to be a real medication, but not in the US...so I am thinking maybe I'm hearing him wrong. Perhaps he is not saying "also"... ...

Modified "Osler Shilobac Difficulty Questionnaire"
Sep 14, 2012

This is SO garbled!  Any help appreciated. ...

S/l Child With Schwartz Champell Syndrome
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

Child Diagnosed With Pharyngitis And Paretsia?
Jun 17, 2010

She has a spanish accent and is am not sure what she is saying.  The child  was diagnosed with pharyngitis and sounds likes she is saying paretsia? ...

I Always Thought It Was Cute To Spell A Child's Name Different
Mar 22, 2013

I had to TYPE them, OMG!  I type for a pediatric clinic and these name spellings are outrageous!  The way my platform works, I type in the patient's name the way it sounds and after the dictation is done a search list comes up and I am ALWAYS having to go back and change the spelling I gave.  I used to think it was all cute to spell a child's name different, but now if another, I may name her "Mary" LOL.  I just typed on a kid named Jacob, but of course it was spell ...

S/l ADs. Child With Seizures. Parents Are Not Sure What ADs He Was On At That Time.
May 30, 2014

nm ...