A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

GreenLight laser TURP - srdjmd

Posted: Nov 11, 2010

He wishes to proceed with s/l *Sukessi* GreenLight laser TURP. 

they can help you on the Word Borad, NM - mtme

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

TURP
Sep 19, 2013

The patient has "urinary retention refractory to *teeonteeprid* and has a 50 g prostate."  Also, "the chips (from the prostate) were removed with the *Ellick* device and through the resectoscope sheath.  ...

Greenlight Transcription
Nov 02, 2009

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how many lines a day (FT or PT)they require at Greenlight Transcription in Oregon? I couldn't find anything about that on their website.    Thanks! ...

TURP In Women?
Jan 26, 2011

Can a woman have a TURP?  This is a woman and it says she had a TURP and was found to have muscle invasive disease? ...

Are There Any Other Greenlight MTs On This Board?
Oct 25, 2011

I really need to talk to someone who works there.  TIA! ...

Laser Prostatectomy S/l "Everest" Laser Prostatectomy TIA Nm
Oct 26, 2009

n/m ...

Laser Trabeculoplasty
Dec 04, 2012

Selective laser trabeculoplasty performed over the s/l "tempera" 180 degrees. I don't know if he is saying "temperature", "temp" or something else. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. ...

Laser Lithotripsy Of Stone
Aug 30, 2010

Could "purchase" be the correct word in this sentence? The stone break-up procedure took much longer than usual due to the positioning of the stone and the difficulty with getting (purchase) on the stone. Thanks so much! ...

Dermatology Laser Treatments
Dec 19, 2011

Dermatologist doing skin laser treatments refers to s/l "genta" laser 16 j/cm2...TIA ...

Knife For Laser Surgery/eyes
May 17, 2012

I have had this word a dozen times and every time I hear it, I get stuck again becuase it's hard to find - Tuk knife??  Tuke knife - took knife?  Sounds like "took," and is for laser surgery for the eyes.  Twenty years in this business and my mind is fried!  ...

Lithotripisy Question: 2.3 S/l "kill-a-gels" Was Administered By The Holmium Laser.
Dec 22, 2010

x ...