A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dermatology laser treatments - oregonmt

Posted: Dec 19, 2011

Dermatologist doing skin laser treatments refers to s/l "genta" laser 16 j/cm2...TIA

Laser - Fussy

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be GentleLASE? This is for hair removal, though.

Similar Messages:

Dermatology Note - (s/l) "field" Treatments Nm
Oct 01, 2010

x ...

Laser Prostatectomy S/l "Everest" Laser Prostatectomy TIA Nm
Oct 26, 2009

n/m ...

Septin Treatments?
Apr 07, 2010

She was seen by Dr. Blank last week after completing her chemotherapy and radiation.  She is going to begin her s/l septin treatment in three weeks.  I haven't heard of this before ...

Sounds Like Sobernaud Treatments
Nov 22, 2010

"She has been diagnosed with meningioma and has had five saubernaud treatments. " Does anyone know what this could be? Thanks so much! ...

Laser Trabeculoplasty
Dec 04, 2012

Selective laser trabeculoplasty performed over the s/l "tempera" 180 degrees. I don't know if he is saying "temperature", "temp" or something else. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. ...

Laser Lithotripsy Of Stone
Aug 30, 2010

Could "purchase" be the correct word in this sentence? The stone break-up procedure took much longer than usual due to the positioning of the stone and the difficulty with getting (purchase) on the stone. Thanks so much! ...

GreenLight Laser TURP
Nov 11, 2010

He wishes to proceed with s/l *Sukessi* GreenLight laser TURP.  ...

Knife For Laser Surgery/eyes
May 17, 2012

I have had this word a dozen times and every time I hear it, I get stuck again becuase it's hard to find - Tuk knife??  Tuke knife - took knife?  Sounds like "took," and is for laser surgery for the eyes.  Twenty years in this business and my mind is fried!  ...

From Recent Post: Medical Industry Lies About Medications And Treatments.
Nov 14, 2009

nm ...

PT To Cervical Spine, Left Shoulder, Both Hands.Treatments:Traction Infrared, Paraffin, *starax, Mat
Mar 22, 2012

nm ...

Dermatology Help
Mar 08, 2010

lentiginous and junctional melanocytic nevi.... is the spelling on that right? particularly lentiginous? I can't find it in either of my dictionaries, so I'm not sure. thanks! ...

Dermatology Help!!!
Sep 24, 2010

I am typing and H&P and under skin he says this word that I cannot get!  He has no obvious skin _______ lesions of significance today.  It s/l pink-by-myth!   any help would be sooo appreciated at this point! ...

Dermatology Help Please
Dec 03, 2010

The patient does not have any evidence of any problems with periungual erythema or capillary tortuosity and does appear to have any evidence of (sounds like) "heliar, topor or malar rash" ... I'm stumped! ...

Dermatology Word Help Please
Jan 20, 2011

ESL dictating, states "Skin has signs of solar s/l listhosis."   Anyone have any ideas?   TIA ...

Dermatology Word
May 06, 2011

Dermatology term, s/l "meertory" syndrome (apparently genetic) ...

Dermatology Adjective
Jan 05, 2012

Doc says something like "groot" spongiotic papules and vessicles..... ...

Dermatology Terminology
Apr 12, 2012

Does anyone know of a good dermatology website?  Thanks! ...

Dermatology NOED
Jul 16, 2012

Dictator states:  s/l NOED forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.    Not sure what the NOED stands for.  ...

Dermatology - Wart Term
Nov 12, 2009

this is not a clear quality dictation, but goes like - On his scrotal area, he has a resolved hemangioma.  He also has on his left wrist a 4-mm s/l "rue gus path".   I am wondering pathiloma something, but am lost.  thanks for any help! ...

Dermatology/Plastics Terminology
Dec 15, 2009

Where would I find terminology for the abofe subject. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you ...

Lithotripisy Question: 2.3 S/l "kill-a-gels" Was Administered By The Holmium Laser.
Dec 22, 2010

x ...

S/l Buxion Cleanser. Dermatology/acne Cleanser
Jun 25, 2012

Anyone heard of this? ...

Dermatology Med Help "Retaxil"
Jun 22, 2012

Hi! I have run across this word several times today. In both times treating tinea corporis or tinea manuum, he is giving samples of what sounds like Retaxill, maybe Vertaxill or some other sound on front end. Of course, it's all run together :) Thanks for your help.   ...