A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l ti-lay-tian. History of HTN, allergies and migraines. - tia nm

Posted: Apr 28, 2010

x

chelation? nm - pkmt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES SOCIAL HISTORY
Jan 24, 2013

The dictator says ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES---SOCIAL HISTORY He is a smoker. He works construction. He says nothing after DRUG ALLERGIES. So do I combine ALLERGIES and DRUG ALLERGIES? Or do I put None even though he did not say it? ...

Drug Allergies To Lix-o-lin And Lo-zel. Pt Has A History Of
Nov 15, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Ta-peer-men-tin 25 Mg Pt Has A Hx Of Migraines
Dec 26, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...

Drug S/l Sol-pal-medow. Please Sm For Pt's History
Apr 13, 2010

CAD, HTN, DM, BPH, hypercholesterol. tinnitus and lumbago.  Thanks for any help.   ...

Drug For Migraines S/l "cefadrine"
Feb 25, 2010

could also be sefadrin or cepharine or??? Any help appreaciated, Thanks, Abby ...

Drug Help - S/l Methanacol. Pt Has A History Of DM, Retardation, Please Sm
Mar 10, 2010

blood clots, psoriasis, OA, CAD, diverticulitis, glaucoma, CHF and hypothyroidism.  Thanks!   ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Ju-ca-sade Pt Has History Of Sleep Apnea, Osteopenia
Jul 14, 2010

fibromyalgia, prediabetic, anxiety, depression, hypothyroidism, weak bladder and stomach irritation.  Thanks! ...

Drug S/l Corvella 3 Grams Pt Has History Of Urinary Incontinence, DVT
Apr 01, 2012

x ...

Allergies
Jul 02, 2010

My brain froze.  She is taking Allegra, Flonase and ???Asalin.  I have typed this a 1000 time but today brain is not work.  thanks ...

Allergies...
Aug 26, 2010

This patient's allergies are, "Demerol, Dilaudid, Darvon, s/l ligesics, morphine, and clindamycin."  I have found a few different "gesics" but none that are close enough to what this particular word sounds like. ...

Pt Has A History Of S/l Bowel-en-i-tis Bi-mo-sis. Pt Also Has A History Of Colon CA.
Jan 21, 2010

x   ...

Help With Migraines. Sm
Dec 10, 2010

These could be "perdermato" migraines.  What?  Any clue?  Thanks.  ...

Allergies Written As Loridine And Fofranil.
Feb 06, 2012

Any help figuring these 2 allergies out?  I get a copy of history and physical sheet from the one PA because he has such a terrible time with meds, allergies, etc. These 2 allergies are written like this on sheet.  The one, Fofranil, is a written scribble literally!!  Thanks for any help!  Patient with PMH of reflux, hypothyroidism, paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, endocarditis, vitamin D deficiency, arrhythmia, double vision, sinusitis, irregular heartbeat and depression.  ...

Med Listed In Allergies: S/l Nagonox? Any Ideas?
Jun 29, 2012

n/m ...

Med Help. S/l Ma-tab-u-tol (patient With Migraines)
Oct 15, 2009

TIA:-) ...

Work Help Re: Migraines
May 24, 2012

Doctor dictates "The patient had difficulty with status migrainosus for several months which was broken with (s/l   IV ergotomy  )." Thank you so much for your help!     ...

Can't Remember Name For Nonsedating Migraines See Msg
Oct 13, 2009

A friend of mine gets the occasionally, and can barely function.   Imitrex was the only one that came to mind, but I couldn't remember what else could try to get that won't sedate her.  That's the short story. Thanks! ...

Assessment: TMJ Dysfunction & Migraines. Plan: Naproxen 500 Mg And **symmetrican** 50 Mg???
Sep 21, 2010

Sounds like sym-et-ri-can or si-vit-ri-can 50 mg ...

Hyphens- 3-day-history Or 3 Day History?
Nov 01, 2010

3-day-history or 3 day history? ...

Dr. Dictates OB History And GYN History
Aug 20, 2011

Doctor dictates "OB history" and "GYN history" on a Discharge Summary, under Past Medical history. Should I spell out Obstetric and Gynecological is it okay to leave as dictated. I forgot. jn ...

S/l "Cap-1" Hydersensitivity To Penicillin (in List Of Allergies).
Apr 27, 2011

x ...

Technical Question About "allergies"
Feb 05, 2014

Is the word "allergic " capitalized in this sentence:  He is allergic to penicillin or He has no allergies. ...

PT Has Been On S/l "Prime 11" In The Past For Migraines/headaches
Jul 01, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

(s/l) "lenotrigene" For Migraines Nm
Jul 16, 2010

x ...

Above-listed History Or Above Listed History
Oct 19, 2009

I'm having a 4 am brain freeze and both/neither of these look correct. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...

Where Is The History Of MT Recorded???
Dec 04, 2010

I need to find a credible source/s providing a detailed history of medical transcription - does anyone have any suggestions? I am a transcription supervisor writing a research paper on transcription for the degree program I'm currently in and the "history of" section I planned to include is proving pretty difficult to compose due to a severe lack of information. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. ...