A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Allergies - Linda

Posted: Jul 02, 2010

My brain froze.  She is taking Allegra, Flonase and ???Asalin.  I have typed this a 1000 time but today brain is not work.  thanks

Astelin - n/mm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you that was it. Saved the day.

Similar Messages:

ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES SOCIAL HISTORY
Jan 24, 2013

The dictator says ALLERGIES None. DRUG ALLERGIES---SOCIAL HISTORY He is a smoker. He works construction. He says nothing after DRUG ALLERGIES. So do I combine ALLERGIES and DRUG ALLERGIES? Or do I put None even though he did not say it? ...

Allergies...
Aug 26, 2010

This patient's allergies are, "Demerol, Dilaudid, Darvon, s/l ligesics, morphine, and clindamycin."  I have found a few different "gesics" but none that are close enough to what this particular word sounds like. ...

Drug Allergies To Lix-o-lin And Lo-zel. Pt Has A History Of
Nov 15, 2010

x ...

Allergies Written As Loridine And Fofranil.
Feb 06, 2012

Any help figuring these 2 allergies out?  I get a copy of history and physical sheet from the one PA because he has such a terrible time with meds, allergies, etc. These 2 allergies are written like this on sheet.  The one, Fofranil, is a written scribble literally!!  Thanks for any help!  Patient with PMH of reflux, hypothyroidism, paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, endocarditis, vitamin D deficiency, arrhythmia, double vision, sinusitis, irregular heartbeat and depression.  ...

Med Listed In Allergies: S/l Nagonox? Any Ideas?
Jun 29, 2012

n/m ...

Drug S/l Ti-lay-tian. History Of HTN, Allergies And Migraines.
Apr 28, 2010

x ...

S/l "Cap-1" Hydersensitivity To Penicillin (in List Of Allergies).
Apr 27, 2011

x ...

Technical Question About "allergies"
Feb 05, 2014

Is the word "allergic " capitalized in this sentence:  He is allergic to penicillin or He has no allergies. ...