A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

colonoscopy showing active colitis along with a transverse descending sigmoid and rectum biopsies of - anon

Posted: Oct 22, 2011

nm

colonoscopy - what

[ In Reply To ..]
what is the question?

Sorry. Didn't realize it cut of the rest - sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
ileocecal valve ascending *type flexure* were unremarkable?? Thanks.

colonoscopy - another thing

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a problem with the "along with a" part. Sounds like it should be something else there.

How about - Colonoscopy showing active colitis along the transverse, descending, sigmoid and rectum. Biopsies of the ileocecal valve and ascending _____flexure were unremarkable.

Still not sure what the flexure might be. Does it sound like "type flexure"?
Could it be.... - Di
[ In Reply To ..]
Hepatic flexure.

Similar Messages:

Sigmoid Colectomy
Jul 13, 2011

Patient is status post emergent exploratory laparotomy with a left ________ sigmoid colectomy for ischemic colitis.  S/l either "and" or "end". ...

Sigmoid Colon Operation Help Needed
Nov 19, 2010

Doing my first op report regarding a sigmoid colon resection. Does anyone know a site that would describe the anatomy in this area? I am hearing things that sound like "mobilizing white line of Toltol"and I am pretty sure it is only going to get more complicated. Help! Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give. ...

Cardiac Catheterization With *soundectomy* Of Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery With Stenting
Mar 21, 2012

nm ...

Cloechogenic Defect Of Rectum??
Dec 17, 2009

Cannot find this anywhere!!!  Pt has fecal incontinencne due to 4th degree laceration at vaginal delivery........wow.....somebody help!!  PLEASE ...

Dx: Abnormal Pap With Colposcopy, Biopsies, And (s/l ETC).
Nov 20, 2009

thanks! ...

Truffle, How Is Everything Going For You After The Breast Biopsies?
Mar 14, 2010

I read where you knew the answer to the Dr. Phil question as you were in MDs office.  Hope all is going well . . . You're in my prayers.  ...

Fluid Suctioned From Perforated Rectum With The S/l Icar Sucker......
Jul 25, 2011

n/a   ...

Radinaphil ???? For Colitis
Oct 20, 2009

Thanks so much ...

S/l Coactin's Colitis...see More
Apr 18, 2013

This patient is seeing a gastroenterologist for what sounds like "coactin's" colitis and just came off of budesonide.  ...

S/l Dermatologic Iscolitis/colitis
Nov 04, 2009

Heavy ESL "rash and itching from chronic dermatoligic iscolitis" ...

Ulcerative Colitis Drug
Apr 03, 2011

Physician dictating a drug for ulcerative colitis. "we also discussed the possibility of s/l Realda".  Unable to find anywhere.    Thanks for any help. ...

Status Post VATS And S/l Voyage Biopsies
Aug 10, 2011

"The patient is status post VATS and s/l voyage biopsies of the right upper lobe." I can't find anything about "voyage" biopsies, though I have seen entries about the "voyage" of rogue cancer cells. Anyone come across this before? Any help greatly appreciated. ...

Transverse Vs. Traverse
Jan 22, 2010

ESL, of course.  Here's what he's doing: 1.  Right lower extremity selective angiogram via left common femoral artery access.2.  Attempted " transversion or traversion " of the right peroneal and the right anterior tibial artery occlusion.3.  Left common femoral artery StarClose deployment. Is he transversing the artery or traversing the artery?  TIA! ...

Transverse Vs Traverse
Jan 22, 2010

Trying to decide between transverse and traverse in this sentence. The brachial plexus was explored through a ______ supraclavicular incision in the standard manner. ...

S/l Fil/a/ment Or Phleg/a/mant Ischemic Colitis. Nm Tx
Nov 30, 2012

x ...

Sounds Like Metabolically Active Basa Arthritis
Jul 17, 2011

Thats what it sounds like - but can't find anything even close to that in my Tabors.  Any ideas??? ...

Transverse Vaginal Septum Resection Perineal ?
Feb 28, 2013

Can anyone help me with this word? The procedure says: "Transverse vaginal septum resection perineal ___." s/l roth-e-um Maybe she could be saying perineum ___? Thanks. ...

Colonoscopy - Translumen
Sep 01, 2010

I am transcribing a colonoscopy report and the doctor states, "...The cecum was reached and identified.  The light translumen in the right lower quadrant.  The ileocecal valve was noted." I am having a hard time hearing, "The light translumen in the right lower quadrant."  The light translumen is the difficult part to hear.  This doesn't make sense to me.  Could this be correct? (P.S.- he typically leaves verbs out, so it could be - was in the right lower quadran ...

Colonoscopy - Mucopurulent ?
Nov 15, 2010

"Examination of the colon revealed mild colitis characterized by tiny mucopurulent (spots) in the transverse and descending colon." The word he uses acutally sounds like spock.  Could be spots but I just want to see if anyone knows something different? Thanks. ...

Colonoscopy Endoscopy
Aug 03, 2011

Is there any reason why I *should* type BOTH "colonoscopy endoscopy"? Or should I just omit "endoscopy"? Yes, it's an ESL doc. ...

Colonoscopy Classification
Nov 29, 2011

In a colonoscopy report, doc is dictating, s/l ? body I, ASA II.  I know about the ASA classification, but not sure about the other.  Thanks! ...

Let's Code A Colonoscopy Dilemma!
Apr 22, 2010

Op report reason:  Screening and Diarrhea.  Colonoscopy done, polyp found and removed.  The reason for the colonoscopy is both Screening and Diarrhea.  In fact, doc documents prime reason for colonoscopy is screening and second reason diarrhea.  What is the diagnosis code for this?  If a coder has to code by the documentation and the doctor's final answer is that it is for both a screening and for diarrhea, what is a coder to do?&n ...

Biopsy Forceps In Colonoscopy
Sep 20, 2011

Dictated:  there was a small polyp in the cecum which was removed using large s/l bodding biopsy forceps. bodding, body-and, biting, bodine... I hear the 'b' at the start, the 't' or 'd' in the middle, and 'ing' or 'ine' on the end.     Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Fentanyl 50 Mg For A Colonoscopy - Shouldn't It Be Mcg?
Jun 08, 2012

nm ...

Colonoscopy Report Question
Jul 15, 2012

Colonoscopy. The endoscope was advanced through the "Bowels of Houston." Thank you for any help. Jolly MT. ...

GI: Similarly To The Previously Identified S/l Spot Formula Area On The Transverse Colon, They Proce
Oct 12, 2009

GI.  ...

Colonoscopy - Small Polyp That Was S/l Fil/der/ated ?? No Msg. Tx
Mar 01, 2013

x ...

EGD Question. Biopsies Were Taken From The Prominent S/l "force" Of The Body Of The Stoma
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

"Active Range Of Motion Of The Left Knee Is Approximately 3rd To 100 Degrees"
Apr 07, 2010

"Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately 3rd to 100 degrees." Is "3rd to 100 degree" the correct way to transcribe it? Thanks! ...

Patient With Knee Problems. We Will Place Her Into An MBA Active "tens Brace"
Mar 13, 2012

x ...