A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

fluid suctioned from perforated rectum with the s/l Icar sucker...... - Sueh

Posted: Jul 25, 2011

n/a

?Yankauer. Usually used for oral suctioning, but who knows! nm - Elderberry

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Pull Tip Sucker?
Aug 29, 2012

I'm working on an operative report and the doctor dictates that the fluid was evacuated with a "pull tip sucker."  I'm still looking online, but I have yet to find what I'm looking for.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

I Should Just Tattoo Sucker Across My Forehead
Oct 29, 2013

My old account from Transcend went over to India.  My old supervisor told me that she thought my new account was not allowed to be outsourced, that it was in the contract.  Signed on at 6 my time (8 EST) and there were over 50 reports.  Did not get to complete my shift because I ran out of OOW.  Somehow they quickly got overstaffed or are outsourcing the work.  I had been hoping that maybe, just maybe, this account was going to see me through the next 18 months but that ...

Cloechogenic Defect Of Rectum??
Dec 17, 2009

Cannot find this anywhere!!!  Pt has fecal incontinencne due to 4th degree laceration at vaginal delivery........wow.....somebody help!!  PLEASE ...

Perforated Duodenal Ulcer
Jun 02, 2010

an idial fumentum was then brought down over the closure. ...

Surgery For Perforated Gastric Ulcer
Jun 17, 2011

In a verbatim account a doctor is saying "...operation for exploratory laparotomy and perforated gastric "ulcerectomy".   Any suggestions?  I cannot find an exact match for ulcerectomy...  ...

Perforated Diverticulitis, Status Post ??
Jun 15, 2012

sounds like "ELOP sigmoid resection" procedure. ...

Colonoscopy Showing Active Colitis Along With A Transverse Descending Sigmoid And Rectum Biopsies Of
Oct 22, 2011

nm ...

Turbous Fluid?
Dec 09, 2010

s/l Turbous/tergous fluid was noted in the right lower quadrant.  Diagnosis is acute perforated appendicitis and performing laparoscopic appendectomy.  TIA ...

Pleural Fluid?
Jun 05, 2011

There was a large phlegmon mass and we broke up some locculation. Some s/l [pleural led] fluid then drained.   ...

CSF Fluid Components And Meningitis
Aug 04, 2010

Someone's got encephalitis! And my Asian doctor is trying to dictate various components to the CSF, which I cannot understand to save my life.  It sounds like she might be saying C3, C4, possibly CH50 (I googled this but don't know if it's right). If anyone has expertise in this area or a good site to recommend where I can find out about CSF and what's in it, please let me know. Please please please. ...

Leaking Amniotic Fluid
Aug 30, 2010

"On pelvic exam, there was no bloody show there today.  I had her bear down and there was a negative _______.   Under the microscope, there was negative Fern.  She did have one positive and one equivocal nitrizine test."  I think she maybe said "pool" where the blank is...that's what it sounds like.  Any thoughts?  ...

What Is An IV Fluid Given To A Person For Dehydration
Nov 12, 2010

What is an IV fluid given to a person for dehydration that sounds like defibrinous lactaid? ...

Plan For Fluid Retention?
Dec 03, 2010

Hi everyone, thanks for looking at this. I have a discharge summary with a patient with volume overload, renal failure, and electrolyte imbalances, among others. This is an ARNP dictating, and in the plan, she dictates 1500 mL fluid retention. She specifically says retention, but that isn't something they try to do, right? I think it should be fluid restriction, but I don't know if I should change it or flag it. What do you think? Thanks! ...

Fluid Aspirate - S/l Corahexadine Prep ??
Nov 10, 2009

x ...

Instrument To Remove Ganglionic Fluid?
Nov 12, 2010

I apologize for the rough s/l, hoping someone will know what it is....   ganglionic synovial fluid, which I then removed with a s/l"renejure" ...

Amniotic Fluid Index, How Is It Written?
Jan 13, 2015

As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm. As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm.    Is this correct or should the + signs be written out as 1.75 plus 3.00 plus 3.5 cm. TIA ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of Cerebrospinal Fluid S/L Pone Or Poan?
Apr 04, 2011

S/L poan or pone.  Patient developed a fluid collection under a scalp incision site. ...

Purulent Fluid That Had Just The Very Slight Odor Of S/l Anarose - TIA
Nov 21, 2011

x ...

S/l Breezemont Which Is Infiltrating The Achilles Tendon With Fluid
Nov 15, 2012

thank you ...

Abdominal Ultraound, Fibroids, Moderate Right S/l A/miss/al Free Fluid?
Jan 08, 2013

Abdominal ultrasound notable for uterine fibroids, moderate right _________ free fluid, multiple gallstones within the gallbladder, with at least 8 measuring 6 to 7 mm with enlarged hepatic duct measuring 6.2 mm. I keep hearing a/miss/all but doc is very hard to understand.  Any thoughts?? ...

Pt Had Tumor Involving Mesorectum, Rectum, "Oh By" Urethra, And Prostatic Urethra.
Nov 05, 2013

? ...

OP Note S/l 60 Cc Of "self-saver" Fluid?
Nov 10, 2009

thanks ...